BeautySkinBath & BodyAesop
Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser Gel 500ml

Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser Gel 500ml

by Aesop

The Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser Gel comes in a 500ml pump bottle and is a great refreshing cleanser. This is designed to be used as a shower gel or hand wash and is low-lathering for a great cleaning experience. The fragrance of wild geranium is perfect for that kick-start you need in the morning or to help you to unwind after a difficult day. Other extracts in the Aesop body cleanser gel including bergamot and mandarin, helping to keep your skin clean without the dry feeling you get after using other body washes. Use alongside other Aesop products for the best results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser Gel 500ml!
Quyen  N.
CARNEGIE, VIC
Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser Gel 500ml uploaded by Quyen  N.
How great it is! The smell is so gentle and nice. When my current body wash is nearly gone, I was looking for a new alternative body wash for my current Lush. I found Aesop Geranium with a lot of positive comments as it is a hot item. I have body cream of this famous brand in my collection so I must try body wash this time and I five it a try. I love the bottle as it shows the quality just based on the packaging. Must-have item in my bathroom.
Anj R.
Chattanooga, TN
Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser Gel 500ml uploaded by Anj R.
I know this year has taken a toll on so many people over the world & establishing some form of normalcy has been hard! I don’t know about you guys, but I definitely miss going to a spa for a facial or a massage! ..so if you’re like me & miss that part of life- get this body wash! It literally smells like the aroma of walking into a very bougie spa & getting treated with the best products possible. It lathers very well & leaves your skin feeling so soft! It is LUXURIOUS!
Jackie A.
Hanford, CA
Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser Gel 500ml uploaded by Jackie A.
Loved everything about this body cleanser, with its soft clean and gentle smell that didn’t leave me overlay. It was quite expensive which is probably the only downside, as much as I enjoyed using this product it wasn’t worth the price
Gemma M.
Los Angeles, CA
I only have one complaint when it comes to this stuff. The bottle's not big enough and I keep running out. The scent is incredible, and a few deep wiffs of this in the morning is the equivalent to the energy boost I get from a double espresso shot. It awakens the senses like nothing else, but at the same time, it's totally relaxing. You won't understand unless you try it. Just trust me on this one, it's life changing.
Aklima L.
Cornfield Close
Aesop Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser Gel 500ml uploaded by Aklima L.
It was good, loved the smell...made me wonder if I was I heaven...its expensive so that's my last purchase....I just wanted to try it as my rich clients have that...LOVED the smell...its strong...guess what you don't need a sponge, apply on your hand and wipe on your skin...turns into mousse...skin was smooth...its mostly for celebrities, v.i.p clients...
Nadia K.
Huntersville, NC
This is my favorite Aesop bath product. I use this and the geranium body cream together. The smell is perfect, fresh and floral. It cleans the skin very well and it’s great for a bubble bath. It feels luxurious to use and have on display.
Sara H.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this. Is it a bit spendy? Sure it is. Will it make you feel indulged and luxurious and glam and spoilt each time you take a shower? Absolutely. Not to mention, it’s natural, gloriously scented and will look stylish as anything on your shelf.
Roselyn C.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I like [email protected] products . It is made for all skin types which is good if you have sensitive skin and it is an earthy smell (of plants) it is not your bath and body works aroma of sugar or whatever they sell lol so don’t expect that . It does say it won’t dry your skin but that doesn’t mean it leaves ur skin moisturized . You still need to apply lotion afterwards .
Christina X.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
I love how herbal this cleanser smells. My skin is left nice and clean after using it. It’s quite pricey but it lasts a long time!
Cindy B.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy this product. I’ve repurchased a few times even though it’s on the pricey side. The scent isn’t overpowering and doesn’t last too long on the skin which I’m fine with. I will continue to repurchase.

Looking for your answer?