Aesop - Deodorant - 50ml/1.62oz

by Aesop

Deodorant - 50ml/1.62oz, Men's Skin, Aesop, Aesop - Day Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aesop - Deodorant - 50ml/1.62oz!
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
Aesop - Deodorant - 50ml/1.62oz uploaded by Nicole T.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I decided to switch from Clinical Strength deodorant to this after a colleague smelled so good next to me! Not only does it fight odor, it’s super clean and botanical and will definitely get lots of compliments. Best of all, it’s unisex![product:aesop-deodorant-50ml/162oz]
Jonathan U.
Inwood, NY
Aesop - Deodorant - 50ml/1.62oz uploaded by Jonathan U.
I purchased the roll on deodorant version of this in efforts to move towards the natural realm and it has been a success. The smell is amazing and lasts a long time. I’m very happy with the product I will try the spray next time around.
T R.
Dallas, Tx
I use both the spray and roll-on application of this product. I LOVE the aroma. This is a natural deodorant, not an anti-perspirant. You can also use the spray application as a body spray or car refresher :p
David K.
Lawrence, MA
Aesop - Deodorant - 50ml/1.62oz uploaded by David K.
I have to admit it’s a little pricy for a deodorant but it’s definitely worth it!! It has a woody manly smell that I’m addicted too. I normally just the deodorant itself and sometimes spray some Aesop HWL!! I also have to say Aesop customer service was amazing!! I had a girl name Scarlet and the service she provided was amazing!!
Bryan C.
Brooklyn
Aesop - Deodorant - 50ml/1.62oz uploaded by Bryan C.
This is such a great natural deodorant- it has a really nice scent, and compared to other deodorants it leaves no white marks, and doesn’t use aluminium as an anti-perspirant which clogs up your pores.
Crystal M.
Brooklyn, NY
I think the deodorant doesn’t have the greatness that everyone says they have. Sure, it’s natural and doesn’t have all the additive but over the course of the day, the scent begins to fade. I like the herbal scent in the bottle. It’s mainly eucalyptus and peppermint hind that really does neutralize your body order. I’d say use this if you don’t sweat too often. The product is great for light exercise or just a walk around the park.
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
Aesop - Deodorant - 50ml/1.62oz uploaded by Chelsea C.
They don’t have the Herbal Roll on Deodorant as an option, but that’s what I’m currently using and I never want to use anything else. I’ve had a lot of issues with natural deodorants just not working or giving me chemical burns and changing my underarm skin color. This has been THE BEST deodorant I’ve ever used ever in my life. The price tag is hard to swallow ($35) but it seriously works. Comes in two fragrances (original and herbal). I HIGHLY recommend this product!
Sarah T.
Sanfrancisco
Love the smell of this. Lasts pretty long but will typically have to apply twice a day, but I’m also a sweaty person.
Jenn’s S.
Boston
This product has completely revolutionized the meaning of a deodorant for me 💞 The scent is fresh and clean with an earthy organic and musky scent that is characteristic of Aesop! I am absolutely in love with it and it’s price
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
It works great. I felt fresh and smelt great even after running errands on a sunny day in a dark colored car. I try to purchase more natural ingredient body products and this is one of them.

Looking for your answer?