BY AESOP

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

An efficacious, transparent anti-blemish gel Contains three highly effective ingredients: Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate & Salicylic Acid Blended with six steam-distilled botanical extracts for anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties... see more...

Review (1)
Mallory S.
I would put this on when I felt an underground pimple coming on and within 2 days it would be gone without drying out my skin! I love love loved this stuff but again Aesop's prices can be a little high for me and this stuff didn't last me very long so I didn't buy again. But if it's in your budget, I'd really recommend it!