Aesop Cleanser 2.43 Oz Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque For Women uploaded by Saskia W.

BY AESOP

Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque see more...

• Sometimes masks make my breakouts worse. Anyone have prob...1 Answers
CJ A.
Portland, OR
I love this mask. It has such a clean scent, and the application is really smooth. I bought it at the Aesop store and it is a really great value for the price point. I usually dap it on my blemishes and sleep with it on. By the time I wake up the blemishes are usually completely gone.
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
I'm not very keen on the smell (like a damp wine cellar), but the effect is wow!
I use it on the problematic areas only, whenever I break out, and it really calms down the irritation.
Caity C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this mask during the day or night to help me with my occasional breakouts. My skin feels so smooth and purified after using this product!
Madeleine R.
I really like this product, it reminds me of the pink drying cream from mario badesceau but not as drying. I would recommend this product to others!
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
Im 6 months pregnant so i have a lot of blemishes. this mask has really helped my skin
Robin M.
I love this mask. I like the way it smells, and it helps keep my skin clear.
Saskia W.
Swinton, MANCHESTER
Would not usually spend this much on a skin care item, but I decided to treat myself. It set me back £29 on cult beauty. Overall you can feel and smell that its a luxury item. I currently have some slight acne on my cheeks and cheekbones. The mask definitely soothes those areas and helps with getting rid of redness. It unfortunately hasn't help to get rid of any spots or acne.
Sophie S.
Melbourne, Aus
Absolutely love this mask! I use it twice a week and it has done wonders for my skin. It's like I can feel any dirt or oils being sucked from my skin as it dries on my face. I have already bought a second one in preparation for my first jar running out.
Marta C.
Im totally satisfied with this product. Actually, I've used it over 3 years when my skin have little trouble, always it works. Especially, applying it during night, the more effects on your desire. I like it and recommend all of yours.
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Heard so much about this mask! It is amazing for acne prone skin! I have seen my friend use it for 2 weeks and the results were superb. Can't wait to try it!!
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
Sometimes masks make my breakouts worse. Anyone have problems with post breakouts right away?