BY AESOP

The ideal everyday moisturiser for normal to dehydrated skin. This ultra hydrating cream delivers a premium form of Vitamin C to the skin in a blend of hydrating oils which include Jojoba Rosehip and Shea Butter. Designed to absorb rapidly without a heavy or greasy after-feel Perfect Facial Hydrating Cream replenishes and protects skin leaving an exceptionally smooth matte finish. Delivers deep hydration to restore undernourished skin Designed to absorb rapidly without a heavy or greasy after-feel The ideal everyday moisturiser for normal to dehydrated skin see more...

Review (1)
audrey d.
toronto
let me start out by saying I have the dryest of dry skin. Likes flakes, rough makeup application, etc. Then when you pile on winter I just like give up, no matter what products I try or how often I apply them nothing works. Then, I stumbled across this completely as a fluke and it's a GAME CHANGER.  I use it in combination with Aesop's fabulous facial oil and my skin has never been softer. like ever. It's completely under control my skin looks so healthy and I'm just all in all mad that I just discovered this, haha. PURE MAGIC IN A JAR. It also has the most amazing woodsy smell and doesn't even feel super intensely oily.  SERIOUSLY THOUGH, THE MOST INTENSELY HYDRATING/MOISTURISING PRODUCT CREATED. worth the money.