BY AESOP

Aesop's first gel cleanser in the Parsley Seed range offers gentle yet thorough cleansing with the benefit of mild exfoliation from Lactic Acid and balancing from Jojoba Oil. The invigorating rich lather of this innovative formula suits all skin types and leaves skin feeling completely cleansed softened and clarified. Clarifying gel-based face cleanser Exfoliating softening and anti-oxidant properties Suits all skin types ideal for patchy or combination see more...

Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I use a small sized amount and it goes a long way. It's a good daily face wash that doesn't feel thick or slimy or anything. Pleasant and subtle citrus/minty scent.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
I love this product and product line. This was my intro into oil cleansing and I use it in the winter at night to help lock in moisture!
Maria C.
Love this cleanser. Gentle but still does the job. I like the bigger bottle because it comes with a pump. I took a star off because of the price and also for the small bottle that comes with the cap and you have to fumble in the shower to use it. If you have sensitive skin, I recommend this product. It was not budget friendly for me to keep in my routine for everyday but I would use it if I received as a gift ;)