AeroPress ® Coffee and Espresso Maker

by Aeropress

The AeroPress coffee and espresso maker is a portable, plunger-style coffee press that produces coffee or espresso in less than one minute for drinking or mixing in lattes, cappuccinos and iced drinks. Immersion brewing system creates uniform extraction for full-flavored results. Unique micro-filters assure smooth, grit-free coffee. The AeroPress coffee maker includes a plunger press, scoop, funnel, filter cap and filter holder. Lightweight press also brews tea. -Injection-molded plastic -Die-cut filter paper -Dishwasher- and microwave-safe -Made in USA

No coffee residue? Do I still have control to make it as strong as I want?
How long does this take to brew?
Does this work for espresso?
Start your review of AeroPress ® Coffee and Espresso Maker!
Hannah C.
W Lafayette, IN
AeroPress ® Coffee and Espresso Maker uploaded by Hannah C.
This is the best coffee I’ve ever been able to make myself AND it has saved me hundreds of dollars because I make my own instead of going to a coffee shop now. There are many great things about the areopress and my two favorites are the versatility (can make espressos or americanos) and I can use it camping as shown being enjoyed in the photo!
Vanessa  M.
Mcallen, TX
AeroPress ® Coffee and Espresso Maker uploaded by Vanessa  M.
Love this product! It’s easy to use abs makes coffee quickly no electricity needed! This product makes cold brew espresso style and American style coffee. Perfect for on the go!
Sacsovann Y.
Simple, easy to use and great tasting coffee. The aeropress is one of the few ways I make my coffee. The end result taste better than any drip machine out there and it taste as good as a pour over.
Bo R.
Woodbridge, VA
THE BEST COFFEE MAKER!!! I don't know what it is about this aeropress but my coffee always comes out so perfect and has a ridiculously smooth taste compared to any of my other coffeemakers. This was the cheapest coffee maker but by far the best tasting. My hubby loves this thing and has gifted quite a few. Makes a wonderful gift too!
kinga I.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
best $30 i have ever spent - has saved me so much money on espresso! delicious espresso in literally a minute at home, makes amazing americanos, lattes, etc and perfect for camping. lots of little parts that can make it take a moment to get used to but once you figure it all out, it takes a minute and you have awesome coffee
Gina M.
Austin, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a great product for single cup coffee. It’s easy to use and easy to clean. I believe it’s well made and a great value. I would highly recommend for one cup coffee lovers!
Maddie S.
Marion, IA
This product is about $30 on Amazon or in some coffee shops, great for camping but also nice because it won't take up room on your kitchen counter.
Mackinze K.
Marion, IA
I love my Aeropress! There are so many different ways to use this device, it’s quite fun. It’s also such a simple and transportable coffee experience, I take it camping and traveling so I’m guaranteed to have a perfect cup of coffee where ever I go.
Hannah H.
Brick, NJ
I love my aeropress! It's quick, easy, convenient, and makes high quality espresso every time I use it. I bring it with me when I travel, that way I can have a fresh cup of coffee wherever I go, and I save some money. It's easy and quick to clean and it takes up very little room in your luggage.
Jaimielee V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Decorator Expert Level 2
Best way to make coffee. Hands down. Portable, easy, great results each time. Make coffee every morning with mine, even when on camping trips!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelby W.
San Antonio, TX
il y a 6 mois
AeroPress ® Coffee and Espresso Maker How does this product compare to other espresso makers, like the Nespresso or the stovetop espresso makers? Is it worth the money?
Michael E. il y a 6 mois
If you want a short espresso like from a coffee machine or nespresso capsules, AeroPress isn't it. I would compare it more accurately to a moka or filter coffee (just smoother than the latter). Yes it is worth the money.
Emma M.
Craigavon
il y a 8 mois
Gina M. il y a 7 mois
We typically buy a bag of whole beans and grind it to espresso level grounds. We use about 1 1/12 scoops and it comes out great!