BY AEROPOSTALE

audria m.
centreville
They are a bit uncomfortable to wear. The material is kind of itchy. Although I still wear them. They are a thin material which makes them feel loose but if your ok with thin material I would definitely recommend.
kerra c.
mount perry
they’re comfy and i honestly could wear them to bed. they fit my body so well. some pros are comfy and cons were they weren’t as long as my legs but that could be my fault. they were affordable and in my price range. i would recommend these jeans to girls that like skinny jeans.
crystal j.
Definitely one of my favorite clothing brands I wish they made their clothes a little bit longer for the long size but overall they're great especially when on sale
Ned R.
Jeans are hard for me to find since I have pretty long legs. I like that this brand has sizes in different lengths. I also like the variety of colors/styles available as well as their durability. If I have to spend money on jeans I need to make they will last!
Eliza C.
Dallas
I love these jeans! Make me look and feel quite confident.I like the way they fit me.They feel of high quality and are comfortable to go out in.The price is good and the quality even better.
Tori O.
Mansfield , TX
There jeans fit me so well. I currently am 10 weeks post partum and having trouble finding pants. These are great though. They are stretchy and not too thin. Very affordable and always having deals like BOGO in pants.
Zaira C.
Highland Park
The jeans are really nice good condition and they are really comfortable nice to use when you go out they have a really nice color and they could fit in good in the winter they look amazing on you
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I purchased these jeans and was very disappointed. The fit was terrible because the sizing was incorrect. They were the size I normally buy but made extremely large. The size 9 were more like a 13. I won't be buying these again
cari c.
Durham, NC
Love their jeans the fabric and super strechy and hugs bodies and enhances bodies curves but i dislike that they only have up to size 12 avaliable in store and the bigger the size and tighter and sufficating the fabric is and on top of that theyre around $50 to $60 which isnt cheap at all
Katherine F.
Okay, at first i loved these jeans. They looked great with my inverted triangle body shape. But i don't have a thigh gap and in the middle of the pants it has balls because of my thighs rubbing together while i walk. I have bought cheaper jeans that don't do that!