BY AEROPOSTALE

aeropostale Maison Jules Skinny Jeans, Essex Wash, Only at Macy's
Me gustan los colores, además son resistentes y flexibles a la vez, los modelos son innovadores.
Juana R.
Auburn , WA
The jeans at this store so comfortable and cute! A pro is that there are many sizes a con is the lengths they have them in! But above all it is very effective! It can be affordable but at time expensive! I would recommend people to buy this product!!!
Tori O.
Mansfield , TX
There jeans fit me so well. I currently am 10 weeks post partum and having trouble finding pants. These are great though. They are stretchy and not too thin. Very affordable and always having deals like BOGO in pants.
Emma W.
I love these jeans they hug my curves very well and are very flattering. They make my legs look very muscular. I do like how they are a little stretchy, which helps during the holidays!
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I purchased these jeans and was very disappointed. The fit was terrible because the sizing was incorrect. They were the size I normally buy but made extremely large. The size 9 were more like a 13. I won't be buying these again
cari c.
Durham, NC
Love their jeans the fabric and super strechy and hugs bodies and enhances bodies curves but i dislike that they only have up to size 12 avaliable in store and the bigger the size and tighter and sufficating the fabric is and on top of that theyre around $50 to $60 which isnt cheap at all
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Aeropostale jeans are great and this one is no different. It hugs your hips and fits you well and does all a good pair of jeans is supposed to do. I highly recommend getting it since it is an awesome product. It is quite affordable compared to other jeans with similar quality!
Katherine F.
Okay, at first i loved these jeans. They looked great with my inverted triangle body shape. But i don't have a thigh gap and in the middle of the pants it has balls because of my thighs rubbing together while i walk. I have bought cheaper jeans that don't do that!
Civerra K.
This is the place I finally found the perfect fitting pair of jeans! I have very small hips and long legs, so it was always hard for me to find a good fitting pair of jeans. They either be too short and fit well, or to long and baggy. But the ones I got here were just right!
ashlynn c.
61872
i love these jeans they are so comfortable and cute. I wear jeans like these on a daily basis. The only thing I didn't like was that the bottoms were kind of saggy. I would recommend them.