Aeropostale Live Love Dream Fragrance - 0.5 Ounce uploaded by stefanie b.

BY AEROPOSTALE

Our Live Love Dream Fragrance features fruity top notes of juicy orange and pineapple sprinkled with a touch of pink pepper. Floral lily of the valley blends with subtle base notes of blond woods, raspberry and soft musk for a lingering, intoxicating... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
I want to start out by saying that I did not smell this perfume before it was relaunched in January. I am also working at Aeropostale so I have the chance to smell this stuff almost every day. I love the fresh scent this perfume has because it is not a very heavy scent. The wear time is fairly nice for the price point as well. I used to wear my own perfume to work but I now spray some of this on me when I get there, lots of people comment and ask what perfume I wear and I always point them to our fragrance tower! The small size and the large size bottle is very affordable so I do not feel guilty spraying this on my self every day like I wold a more expensive brand.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
I love this scent of perfume. I have had it since I was a young teenager. The perfume always reminds me of childhood. The amazing thing was it was cheap enough for me to pay for it with small allowance. I wore this perfume throughout middle school and I plan I buying it for younger girls in my family.
Gina B.
Gina B.
I didn't like this fragrance. I have sensitivity towards smells. This was very strong, too much for me. It also wasn't long lasting, which is important to me. I don't want to have to keep reapplying perfume throughout the day. I prefer to just put it on in the morning and be smelling fresh all day.
McKayla G.
McKayla G.
Richfield, PA
This fragrance smells so good. I went in the store and I saw how affordable the perfumes were, so I thought I might as well see if any of them smelled good. When I smelled this perfume I was so excited and new I had to buy it! I would highly recommend this perfume it is so affordable!
Maya L.
Maya L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This smells absolutely amazing! I tried it on in the store and loved it right away! It smells great, but I notice I have to spray it on again a few hours after the original spray. The bottle is so cute to have on my beauty desk and I think they could work on making the scent last
Emilie T.
Emilie T.
Indiana
This is smells extremely good. The smell is so good, its one of my favorite purfumes that I wear today. The bottle could look a little nicer . The purfume is long lasting and it just stays with you all day. There isn't a way that you would need to touch up throughout the day
Jaliah A.
Jaliah A.
Cordele
I bought this fragrance once. A couple of spritzs and you are smelling like the gorgeous aroma contained in the bottle. I have bought this product in several PAC casinos . And it is a really nice size bottle therefore it is easily travelled. Overall great product.
emerson r.
emerson r.
used this product when i was in middle school and the scent takes me back! the actual product lasted me a long time even though i drenched myself in it everyday, it smelled sweet but didnt last all day on me. but all my 12 year old friends told me i smelled nice
Arianne K.
Arianne K.
I got this about 5 years ago when I was younger because of the cheap price. The perfume smelled sweet and fruity and I almost used it everyday. Now a couple years later im finally about to finish it. The smell was lightweight but did not last long on me at all
erin b.
erin b.
Canton
This product is amazing. Has such a delicious fresh scent and has gotten me many complements. The price was amazing and the scent last for a very long time. I bought it at my local mall and ever since I've worn it my friends wanted to get their own bottle!!