Aeropostale  Lip Gloss

BY AEROPOSTALE

• This is a great lip gloss. It leaves your lips with a glossy shin...1 Answers
Aeropostale  Lip Gloss
Aeropostale Lip Gloss
  • "This is a great lip gloss. It keeps your lips shiny and lasts for hours. With continued use your lips stay soft and silky. It comes in numerous colors. I prefer the clear or light pink" in 8 reviews
Brittney C.
This lip gloss from Aeropostale that I bought a few weeks ago broke. The quality isn't all that great. I would not recommend this product to anyone. It was pricey and could've been reduced.
Abby Y.
Fake. Not natural and has a fake glow that doesn't last a long time at all. Makes lips irritated and should not be used for a good or professional makeup look. Aeropostale should not have made this!
Rocio G.
Cape Coral
I really like Aeropostale lipsticks! They are pretty affordable, and have a really good quality! I love shopping for them, they are just so good! I use them all the time. I would recommend to everyone.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Yeah, this stuff like a lot of people said, is sticky! Its thick. And holy hell its so dark! omg and it doesn't smell at all like papayas. It ugh the smell is actually too strong and too gross for my nose. Let alone it is messy. Thank goodness it's kind of cheap, but I still feel bad that my mom bought me something I probably won't use.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
This gloss comes in a variety, and you can get a good deal if you go during a sale, but it is sticky, and messy and does not hold up well to some other cheaper drugstore brands. They should just stick to clothes, and let the make-up companies stick to make-up.
Faylin B.
Lake Jackson, TX
Although this lip gloss was cheap, it was sticky and it did not have a good smell to it. It didn't last long. I used it all up very, very quickly because it kept wearing off. I was not satisfied, especially for the brand it was. Aero stuff is usually good.
Elise W.
I can tell you now, do not buy anything from a primarily clothing based store. Any makeup found at a clothing store is bound to be bad. Buy a similar color/product from a company that actually makes makeup.
Trisha R.
Canton, OH
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
I found the lip gloss to be sticky and there wasn't anything that really stood out about it. It does continue some shimmer but I'm sure you can find something much better.
Anna C.
Schenectady, NY
You get what you pay for with this item. I've never purchased it. however a friend did and i tried it out.. awful texture and taste. Does not apply well, just feel sticky and irritating on lips.
Trisha R.
Canton, OH
This is a great lip gloss. It leaves your lips with a glossy shine that last for hours. It comes it different colors burning prefer the light to clear. With continued use it keeps your lips silky soft