Aeropostale  Lip Gloss

Aeropostale  Lip Gloss
Aeropostale Lip Gloss
Brittney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss from Aeropostale that I bought a few weeks ago broke. The quality isn't all that great. I would not recommend this product to anyone. It was pricey and could've been reduced.
Abby Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fake. Not natural and has a fake glow that doesn't last a long time at all. Makes lips irritated and should not be used for a good or professional makeup look. Aeropostale should not have made this!
Rocio G.
Cape Coral
I really like Aeropostale lipsticks! They are pretty affordable, and have a really good quality! I love shopping for them, they are just so good! I use them all the time. I would recommend to everyone.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip balm is okay, but it leaves a sticky feel on your lips! They have very pretty Colors so I still purchase! It wouldn't be my go to of lip balms tho!
Tyler J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a lip gloss! It had a nice shine to it and a very beautiful hot pink tone to it. The product was very sticky and I just could not get it to set.
Brianna D.
It's not for everybody! It reminds me more of kids makeup than anything not that that's a bad thing but this is something to give to a girls ages 10-13
alexis m.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not much a lip gloss person but I likes this this gloss it wasn't too sticky like some lip gloss are I bought it from aero it was an ok lip gloss
alexa r.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
if your looking for a glossy pop of tint, look no further. packaging is super cute and great stocking stuffers! long lasting as well and easy to use.
Carrie L.
Auburn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lip gloss, it gives my lips a nice shine and keeps them moist. I would probably buy it again, however I don't wear lip gloss too often
Christy  E.
Fort Drum, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is "ok" they're a little bright and sticky in my option, but they're good for teens, or to use a small amount over a clear gloss.
Trisha R.
Canton, OH
This is a great lip gloss. It leaves your lips with a glossy shine that last for hours. It comes it different colors burning prefer the light to clear. With continued use it keeps your lips silky soft