Aeropostale Bayla Fragrance for Girls 15 Ml / 0.5 Oz uploaded by Sophie B.

BY AEROPOSTALE

Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Perfume is obviously a must but the smell of this was a little off to me. The scent just wasn't appealing to me. I'm not quite sure why but if you like the scent, for the price I think you should get it
B Z.
This is the first scent ive ever bought at an aeropostale and i actually preffered it over all of the many perfumes i had at the time. The scent is surprisingly long lasting and is just very soft and sweet. I finished my bottle so quickly i will definitely be buying another soon!
Maddy C.
Denver
Great!! Absolutely great!! I love everything EVERYTHING about this brand and defamatly willing to shop there again! I use the product everyday, I have fair skin fair hair and fair sensitive everything and I would defamatly recommend thos product for anyone and everyone
Faith S.
Louisa
Love this I buy it for my daughter often. It's a light airy frangrance and does last pretty good. It's not pricey at all you get your value for your buck. It's perfect for teens or tweens. I will be buying it again and recommend it to others
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
This scent was something I used when I was in middle school. I guess in enjoyed it when I was younger but now I'd rather have a body spray or something not quite as strong. This scent is great though just haven't wanted to purchase again.
Taylor R.
Saint Peter
It smells so good and has a lasting scent but the bottles are a little small which makes me hesitate to buy since the price isn't cheap for the little bottle
Lilia L.
New Market, MN
Yeah that's but I just want you and stuff but I'll do let me it just be like it is a bad idea but I'll let it be good for me too but I can't love you
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
the scents are very teenage girl like, which is perfect for me! They don't have a lot of product for the price but I would definitely buy them again!
Jessica B.
One of my favorite perfumes, and I'm 20 hahah. I get compliments every time I wear it, and I'm so sad Aero discontinued it because I'm almost out :(
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else