Aeropostale Bayla Fragrance for Girls 15 Ml / 0.5 Oz uploaded by Angela W.Aeropostale Bayla Fragrance for Girls 15 Ml / 0.5 Oz uploaded by Sophie B.

BY AEROPOSTALE

Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Let me tell you when I say this is my all time favorite scent, this is my all time favorite! The scent is light and flowery and a little fruity and when you spray it, the scent lasts all day without any effort. Yes I will be buying it again once it runs out, and I highly recommend this scent to others!
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Perfume is obviously a must but the smell of this was a little off to me. The scent just wasn't appealing to me. I'm not quite sure why but if you like the scent, for the price I think you should get it
Maddy C.
Denver
Great!! Absolutely great!! I love everything EVERYTHING about this brand and defamatly willing to shop there again! I use the product everyday, I have fair skin fair hair and fair sensitive everything and I would defamatly recommend thos product for anyone and everyone
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
This scent was something I used when I was in middle school. I guess in enjoyed it when I was younger but now I'd rather have a body spray or something not quite as strong. This scent is great though just haven't wanted to purchase again.
B Z.
This is the first scent ive ever bought at an aeropostale and i actually preffered it over all of the many perfumes i had at the time. The scent is surprisingly long lasting and is just very soft and sweet. I finished my bottle so quickly i will definitely be buying another soon!
Faith S.
Louisa
Love this I buy it for my daughter often. It's a light airy frangrance and does last pretty good. It's not pricey at all you get your value for your buck. It's perfect for teens or tweens. I will be buying it again and recommend it to others
Taylor R.
Saint Peter
It smells so good and has a lasting scent but the bottles are a little small which makes me hesitate to buy since the price isn't cheap for the little bottle
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
the scents are very teenage girl like, which is perfect for me! They don't have a lot of product for the price but I would definitely buy them again!
Lilia L.
New Market, MN
Yeah that's but I just want you and stuff but I'll do let me it just be like it is a bad idea but I'll let it be good for me too but I can't love you
Jessica B.
One of my favorite perfumes, and I'm 20 hahah. I get compliments every time I wear it, and I'm so sad Aero discontinued it because I'm almost out :(