BY AEROPOSTALE

Estrella G.
I purchased this for a business casual type of event for school and it was perfect! Not too dressy but not too casual! And it can be pieced with many different items!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I'll be real--I use this as a sleep top because it is comfortable and not that cute. I love it for that purpose but left out a star because I wouldn't wear it otherwise in my daily life
Jazmyn T.
Orlando, FL
This shirt is so cute on any complexion,it’s easy to rock with some skinny jeans and a pair of sneakers😍It’s so soft I promise you won’t regret buying it!
Emily S.
Geneva
I really like this shirt it looks really cute with some ripped jeans and brown uggs! The only thing I don’t really like is it can be slightly itchy.
Yasmine O.
I love Aeropostale so much it's one of the best ever and I love their clothing and it is very good priced and has very trendy clothes.
Nicole D.
2207 central ave Cambridge ohio 43725
Love there clothes fit just right love the differnt styles ill always shop there you should to jeans tjere number1
Peyton p.
Burnet, TX
the shirt is pretty see through for my likings i have to wear a undershirt but other than that really cute
Giovanna C.
Maxton
Aéropostale I really really love this clothes are confortable and easy to use and good price
Jenna D.
North Haven
I love this store sadly I’m growing out of it but they always have the cutest sweaters and jeans !
Cara J.
naperville
I love this too! It fits extremely well and is super comfortable! I would recommend this!