BY AEROPOSTALE

Estrella G.
I purchased this for a business casual type of event for school and it was perfect! Not too dressy but not too casual! And it can be pieced with many different items!
Jazmyn T.
Orlando
This shirt is so cute on any complexion,it’s easy to rock with some skinny jeans and a pair of sneakers😍It’s so soft I promise you won’t regret buying it!
Emily S.
Geneva
I really like this shirt it looks really cute with some ripped jeans and brown uggs! The only thing I don’t really like is it can be slightly itchy.
Yasmine O.
I love Aeropostale so much it's one of the best ever and I love their clothing and it is very good priced and has very trendy clothes.
Peyton p.
Burnet, TX
the shirt is pretty see through for my likings i have to wear a undershirt but other than that really cute
Giovanna C.
Maxton
Aéropostale I really really love this clothes are confortable and easy to use and good price
Jenna D.
North Haven
I love this store sadly I’m growing out of it but they always have the cutest sweaters and jeans !
Cara J.
naperville
I love this too! It fits extremely well and is super comfortable! I would recommend this!
Joan Season T.
Brooklyn, NY
Their tops are affordable and very good quality. They also have wide options of colors
Oriana M.
Hermosa camisa especial para todo tipo de ocasión me encanta de verdad usenla y esta marca Tofo es espectacular