BY AEROPOSTALE

Aéropostale
  • "i am 22 and i still love and buy aeropostle, they always have such cute clothes and always have great sales the majority of my wardrobe is aeropostle" in 83 reviews
  • "i loved this store when i was in middle school, it was filled with good quality clothing including great deals that fits everyone's wallet! " in 76 reviews
  • "I really like the feel of there clothes as they are good quality however they do have a tendency to go overboard with their logo all over " in 74 reviews
  • "As a preteen and teen I loved aero and then as I'm becoming a young adult I veered away from it but now they have the Bethany Mota collection and I loveeee it!" in 59 reviews
  • "I used to shop there all the time when I was in high school and then I just didn't find anything that I liked there once I was in college. " in 52 reviews
Sheyna L.
Irving
I love the shorts from here! It’s super comfortable and they have many designs and styles. They have great deals throughout the year. The only problem I have is Grapevine Mills store in Dallas— the staff and manager aren’t very friendly. When I went it, I was charged twice on one of the shorts I bought that day, and the associate who assisted me told the cashier “I did everything right” and looked at me like I was wrong and in suspicion. Which okay, I understand. But when the Manager assisted me to review this transaction, I told them that I only got one pair of that style and he told me I had to either grab it or pick a shirt and they’ll do an adjustment. Which I didn’t want another pair of the same style or a shirt. I just wanted to be refunded the double charge. When they finally processed my refund, they were giving me attitude and dirty looks. So based on my experience the customer service is terrible. But I do recommend giving other stores a try, I’m sure it’s not all stores that will give you a horrible experience. But overall this company has amazing products!
April N.
Forest Lake
I buy all of my jeans from either Aeropostale or American Eagle and I love them. They are almost always running a sale on everything and there are always ways to save money here. The only downside is that sometimes I like to try my stuff on - but I can’t, because there isn’t one close to me, so I have to order all of my items online and that can be such a hassle, especially if you get the wrong size. Another con I find, is that their sizes are juniors sizing so if you are a full figured woman, the sizes might be a little bit discouraging because you will have to go up a few sizes.
Gladys L.
Bayonne
I love this store! The clothes from here Are great quality and lasts very long! They have awesome graphic tees and has something for everyone. They have very comfortable active wear and all items usually come in multiple colors to satisfy everyone. I love their ankle socks! I have small feet and always find it difficult to find socks that fit me well and these always do! And they always have a sale! So shopping here is a great way to get fashionable clothing and on a budget!
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
I’ve shopped here before. Not really my jam. I don’t care too much for their clothing. They do have SOME nice stuff but the prices just don’t match the quality in my opinion. I think the last time I was at an Aeropostale was in middle school. I’m 23 years old now. Haha.. I probably wouldn’t shop here again unless something from the window is drawing me in and it’s a must have item for a decent price. Other than that I stay away from this store.
Justine S.
South Orange
When I was in middle school this was the store to shop at! As I got older though I grew out of the store because I was no longer a fan of all the logos... I’ve been happy to see the store rebrand the last couple of years because it is now a place I can shop for cute trendy pieces without all of the Aero logos. Oh and the prices and sales are great!! I got a GORGEOUS faux fur vest on sale 2 years ago for $12. Yes you read that right, $12!!
Missy V.
Okay so remember when Aeropostale was in when you were younger in high school? And then it was not cool? Well I’m here to tell you it is absolutely cool again! Talk about money saving! I know I can ALWAYS count on this store to have great sales! And no not all of their tops have their lame logo on it! The jeans don’t fit me as well because they do run pretty small but I love their tops there and their loungewear! Great sales=great shopping!
Michael M.
Tulare
The brand has definitely changed its course and you can tell in the materials that they use. I’m not too fond of their “stretch” material. It tends to loosen up a lot more than other brands. So buying a smaller size is wiser. It you’re looking for something at a decent price. I’d shop here, plus they always have coupons so you can really find great deals. Just try it on first for the fit of the product. I highly advise this.
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
When I was younger I used to buy almost all of my clothes from here, nowadays I mostly stick to either jewelry, glasses, or sweaters because they appeal to me most. Aeropostale is really cheap, or usually has good sales going on. Almost all of the stores in my state closed, so unfortunately I can only really shop here online or when I'm in another state. I just recently discovered one of their outlet stores in Las Vegas, and it was really good! Literally everything was on sale, their workers were very friendly especially in helping me find a pair of earrings that I desperately wanted. I loved this store as a middle schooler who owned literally everything with the words "Aeropostale" on it and I love it even now for all my little jewelry pieces. I'd highly recommend this store, its good quality, good price, and good sales.
Jordan K.
Lucedale
I think this store. I can sometimes find a lot of good items in there but sometimes I can find nothing. I am a curvy girl and sometimes wish they had more that I feel fits me correctly. Sometimes I can find cute dress tops or dresses, but the jeans and shorts never fit me. Overall though I still would recommend it cause they have cute affordable clothing, body sprays, and jewelry.
Kendall K.
Indiana
Most Aeropostale shirts are short and wide on me; and it’s not just my body type, I have heard several people I know say the same thing. However, their jeggings are AMAZING! One of the only ones I’ve found that actually fit around my skinny little ankles. Plus the price is decent as well. So while I’m not a huge fan of their other clothes, I’d check it or just for the jeggings.
Catarina M.
Los Angeles , CA
Are the clothing expensive here ?
Crystal C.
Do your clothes shrink after washing?
Kalyn S.
columbus, ohio
What kinds of products do you buy at aeropostale?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What would you say is the age range for this store?
Tiffany P.
What are your thoughts on the Bethany Mota collection?