BY AEROPOSTALE #13 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• What's your favorite products from Aeropostale?1 Answers
  • Are the clothing expensive here ?60 Answers
  • Maybe it's just me but the clothes are pretty boring here anyone ...3 Answers
Aéropostale
  • "i am 22 and i still love and buy aeropostle, they always have such cute clothes and always have great sales the majority of my wardrobe is aeropostle" in 83 reviews
  • "i loved this store when i was in middle school, it was filled with good quality clothing including great deals that fits everyone's wallet! " in 76 reviews
  • "I really like the feel of there clothes as they are good quality however they do have a tendency to go overboard with their logo all over " in 74 reviews
  • "As a preteen and teen I loved aero and then as I'm becoming a young adult I veered away from it but now they have the Bethany Mota collection and I loveeee it!" in 59 reviews
  • "I used to shop there all the time when I was in high school and then I just didn't find anything that I liked there once I was in college. " in 52 reviews
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I love this store because of the variety of jeans and stylish shirts they have to choose from. The way they have everything laid out in the store makes for easy findings. The employees have always been super helpful and are knowledgeable about the items available in the store. They have quality clothing, perfume, and colognes at a price that won’t break your bank completely. It seems that they stay up to date on all the newest trends which my teenage daughter loves! They always seem to have a sale going on, so I love that for my daughter, lol. I highly recommend this store to anyone wanting to buy quality trendy clothing, accessories, and fragrances at a price you can afford.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love it but wish they had more clothes for different body shapes. I am skinny but I have a chest and not every girl is the same size. Not every girl has small arms without muscle. I just think they should try to get different types of clothes for everyone. Not just one type of female. I may be 26 but I will forever be 5foot 2in and I don't weigh but 120. So I should be able to wear clothes I like and I am still small enough for them just not flat as a board.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn, NY
Hubby loves the classic looks he finds at Aeropostale. From polos to jacket he shop there every season. Now heads up stores don’t carry big sizes in jeans in store. But you can find them online snd always have a great sale going on. The jeans with stretch are amazing for all of us with some junk in the trunk. Lol. Now on the girls side I consider the size charts are off, the Large is tiny, that is why Im not 5 stars on this. But I will keep shopping for the boys.
Liz L.
Russellville , AR
I love shopping at Aéropostale for both myself and my 3 older children! The clothes are always at an affordable rate and are great quality that last when properly washed correctly. We shop here at least once a season to get clothing, and I love how the girls clothes are not too offensive or over revealing for my teenage daughters!
Angelica C.
Victoria
Love the clothing and everything Aeropostale. They clothing is very flattering considering I’m a bit on the larger size. Fashions are lovely. The rest of the small items and great quality as well. To top it all off price point is never bad either. Recommend to everyone.
Lauren S.
Easton
I love Aeropostale. They have super cute shirts and dresses, I like their leggings as well. The sizes run super small and therefore I have to get L or XL when I shop there. I will shop here again. I dislike their prices, way overpriced. Love their sales and clearance!
Laney O.
I️ love the quality and the styles of the clothes. The customer service is very easy and manageable. However, the clothes are very expensive. Overall, it’s a pretty good store and I️ recommend it to anyone who wants to find some good quality clothes.
Ashleigh S.
Ohi
I love buying jackets here, they are usually comfortable and the price is good. Other then that I am not a fan of the graphic t-shirts which has the brand name all over them, the jeans don't fit me very well and feel uncomfortable and over priced.
Alana C.
Fashionista Expert
I remember literally EVERYONE shopping at this store while I was in school, but I was never a huge fan. Some of their clothes and accessories are pretty trendy and cute.. Sometimes they run sales that you can get a pretty good deal and other times the price isn't worth the quality. Just an alright store.. Not my favorite
Tylina H.
Belfry KY
I love buying stuff from here. It seems like every time I turn around they are having some kind of sale. And for this time of year it is good. I can buy most of my family’s Christmas gifts here. The clothing is really comfortable.
Catarina M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are the clothing expensive here ?
Crystal C.
Do your clothes shrink after washing?
Kalyn S.
Dayton, OH
What kinds of products do you buy at aeropostale?
Giuliana T.
Danville, CA
What would you say is the age range for this store?
Tiffany P.
What are your thoughts on the Bethany Mota collection?