Aeromat 33879 36 in. Elite Dual Color Foam Roller- Orange- Blue

by Aeromat

AGM Group / Aeromat Fitness Products specializes in supplying high quality mats and related fitness products to the fitness sporting goods and rehabilitation markets, and offers these markets both product innovations and brand name recognition. AMG Group/Aeromat Fitness Products specializes in supplying high quality mats and related fitness products to the fitness, sporting goods, and rehabilitaton markets, and offers these markests both product innovations and brand name recognition. Color: Orange/blue. Made of durable EVA foam material that maintains shape. Textured surface provides additional comfort. Great for core training and improves body alignment and flexibility. Light weight, resistant to moisture, easy to clean. Dimension: 6"Dia. x 36".

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aeromat 33879 36 in. Elite Dual Color Foam Roller- Orange- Blue!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Decent quality, but these are a lifesaver! I climbed the Zugspitze in 2015 in Germany, I immediately rolled out with these and my muscles thanked me the next day. I wasn't nearly as sore as I would have been.

Looking for your answer?