Aeromat 33863 17 in. Elite High Density Foam Roller Firm- Black

by Aeromat

AGM Group / Aeromat Fitness Products specializes in supplying high quality mats and related fitness products to the fitness sporting goods and rehabilitation markets and offers these markets both product innovations and brand name recognition. The new and improved foam rollers from Aeromat are made from soft comfortable closed-cell foam that maintains a consistent shape and will not compress over time. These foam rollers are great for pilates yoga balance and core training. They have a new textured surface and are durable and maintain consistent structure. The Elite type offers firm options and many different lengths. Dimensions: 6Dia. x 17. Finish: Black. Material: Foam. Included: One roller.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aeromat 33863 17 in. Elite High Density Foam Roller Firm- Black!
Danville, CA
I bout one of these from Amazon 5 years ago. Most of the black rollers on the market are dense foam and this one is no exception. This is a good thing for people like me who want to break up excessive muscle adhesions. This roller is not the most effective one on the market but it gets the job done. I recommend for intermediate  users. Met my expectations.

Looking for your answer?