ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesBatteriesaerolatte
Original Electric Hand Held Milk Frother, Satin

aerolatte Original Electric Hand Held Milk Frother, Satin

by aerolatte

aerolatte Milk Frothers - the Original and Best! For many years aerolatte focussed exclusively on developing hand-held devices that were designed to provide users with the optimum frothing capability. This meticulous approach resulted in a premium-quality product that is a firm favourite amongst both coffee lovers and professional chefs. The materials and components used to manufacture the aerolatte frothers are crucial in ensuring the exceptional performance and longevity for which they are renowned. Motor All aerolatte frothers contain a motor that operates at a dry rotation speed and torque that is specific to the function of foaming milk. If a motor spins either too slowly or too quickly, the quality of the froth will be compromised. An incorrect level of torque will result in excessive demand being placed upon the motor, increasing the likelihood of premature failure. Shaft and Spiral Whisking Head Both components are made from food-approved 18/8 stainless..

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.50 x 4.25 x 2.25 Inches

Includes two pre-installed AA alkaline batteries that will provide approximately 150 uses; easy to clean and maintain - rinse under the tap/faucet and periodically operate in hot, soapy water. AA batteries required (best with Polaroid AA batteries); Hand-held, battery-operated device that is designed specifically to produce perfect frothy milk in 20 seconds or less;; Can be used to froth all types of milk, including soya, rice, almond, coconut, UHT and powdered (as well as single cream); spiral whisking head and shaft are made from robust, food-approved 18/8 stainless steel; features premium-quality components that ensure exceptional performance and durability (see below product description for full details); Will create a vast array of professional-quality hot and cold drinks such as cappuccino, caffè latte, hot chocolate, frappè, milkshake, cocktails (and many more); ;also ideal for preparing soup, sauces, dressings, omelettes, meringues, custard and various desserts; Sleek, attractive satin finish (also available in numerous other colours/designs); two-year guarantee

I have been wanting to get a hand frother. Would you purchase this over leading brands? If so what makes it stand out against others?
Start your review of aerolatte Original Electric Hand Held Milk Frother, Satin!
Elizabeth G.
Rochester Hills, MI
aerolatte Original Electric Hand Held Milk Frother, Satin uploaded by Elizabeth G.
I received this little gem for my birthday and can say I have used it everyday and LOVE IT! It took my coffee to a whole new level. I pour in my almond milk & Stevia…froth it with my aerolatte Original Electric Hand Held Milk Frother, Satin and let the coffee brew right over it! Highly recommend and the price was approx $10!
Jessica N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
This is exactly what I needed to foam my milk without having to straight up buy an espresso machine. It works well and does what it claims. It’s a bit pricey but worth if you want to make a latte or try latte art.
Yasmin C.
Willcox, AZ
Soft protein shake, soft pre-workout, soft coffee! Whaaaat? 😳 Yes, omg yes girl! Best frother in the world right here. Great for a fast protein shake and great for blending coffee! 🤍
Isabella P.
Love this product! Super easy to use, my kids love when I serve them font milk :) I’ve had it for about a year nor and still works as well as day one. Highly recommend it!
Dyana V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have the black and the cow one. The black one just broke after having it a few years. The button quit working. Otherwise it is a great little frother!!! I wish I could fix the botton. It really is great! I put my cream and sugar in my coffee and froth it fir about a minute or less and I have a happy cup of coffee.
Nusaibah A.
Newcastle , United Kingdom
Electric hand frothers are the best. It is quick and cheap way to get cafe style coffee