HealthWellnessCleanses & DetoxesAerobic Life
Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser

Aerobic Life Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser

Mag O7 is a combination of powdered magnesium based compound which have been ounce onated and stabilized to release mono atomic or nascent oxygen when used as directed. The timed release ensures that Mag O7 will provide an adequate amount of oxygen,...

How long does this take to work because I took 4 pills 6 hours ago and hardly anything has happened.
Is this good for bowel health and has anyone noticed a difference?
Have anybody tried Mag 07 before?
Start your review of Aerobic Life Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser!
Skye  H.
Lynchburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aerobic Life Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser uploaded by Skye  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
i’d definitely recommend if looking for a digestive system refresh. this is my first cleanse and i’m enjoying it a lot. no discomfort, just make sure to take it before bed and you’re at home the next morning lol
Jessica W.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Mannnnn. I'm doing Jj cleanse and she recommended these. First night I took 4 pills on a full stomach and it didn't work. 2nd night I took 5 on a empty stomach next morning I felt the feeling I need to go to the bathroom. If you feel like u have to pass gas don't do it lol.
Tiffany O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is serious business! Will clean out BubbleYum from 1985! Amazing. A very thorough cleansing! I feel so much lighter afterwards!!
Kerri G.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aerobic Life Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser uploaded by Kerri G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely Love this product! I have been taking pain medication that causes constipation for years and this product has helped me so much! I take 2-3 capsules on an empty stomach and it has been keeping me regular for months. I recently went for a colonoscopy and disclosed to my doctor that I don’t generally use a stool softener daily and she recommended that I do. I always thought I should only take it as needed but she said with what I take she would recommend daily use to keep my system running smooth. These never cause any cramping and allow for regular, easy, soft bowel movements. Before taking this, I was regularly experiencing difficulty. I much prefer these capsules over mixing products into water to drink, the texture is unpleasant to me. This is the best product I have used to keep regular.Aerobic Life Mag 07 Colon Cleanser 180 Capsules (3020)
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Let me just start by saying I am overweight and I have started a diet regimen and have been working out. I was told by a close friend that one reason for my sudden weight gain could be that my colon needed to be detoxed (cleaned). That being said I got this product expecting to just clean my colon, not to lose weight. BUT, the next morning after having a BM I weighed myself and had lost 3 pounds! So I definitely believe this product helped remove unwanted waste from my body! I was expecting stomach cramping, or some adverse effects but nope, nothing! I will most certainly be putting this into my health plan and it will be used for maintenance.
Alexandra F.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aerobic Life Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser uploaded by Alexandra F.
Aerobic Life Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser uploaded by Alexandra F.
✨I’d give this 10 ⭐️if I could, although there is one con and it’s the PRICE, needs to be cheaper and more affordable for everyone! I’m a big believer in that, anyways....My 1st BSc degree is in Nutrition & Food Science and YEARS ago I found this product thru Kimberly Snyder, a celebrity nutritionist, and now it seems like way more high profile people use it too and there’s a good reason! ✨This is a clean product with little extra fillers in it, it works really well. WARNING: you need to start slow, see what 2 capsules does to you THEN go to 3. SOME may need more, but that’s usually people who’ve been using the product for long term or bigger bodies, like men. ✨I always have this in my household and I stock up when it’s on sale at Vitacost.com #detox #healthy
Julie H.
point arena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aerobic Life Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser uploaded by Julie H.
Let me start by saying, this isn't for the faint of heart. These are amazing. My husband and I work a lot, and eat at odd hours, and have dinner late. We eat a lot of junk. So you can imagine. we have lots of tummy aches, and bowel problems. Taking these at night has helped so much! You wake up, and, well, you pretty much explode. (I can't even believe I am writing this) But, your body basically dumps every horrible thing in your body. As soon as you wake up, you have to go. Like NOW go. And you feel like you just gave birth. ( I really am trying to not be graphic.) You feel energized, light, and clean. I kid you not. It's an immediate, noticeable feeling. And I have been losing weight. I'm not saying this is an excuse to eat bad. I'm just saying, it cleans the pipes, and keepa you feeling great.
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
I love this so much. I use it with no accidents and the best way to get more stuff out of you when you're on this, is to drink loads of water and it's just bliss. No more bloating or accidents. Dulcolax has got nothing on this.
Natalia  S.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Aerobic Life Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser uploaded by Natalia  S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Tengo años usándolas son súper buenas para limpiar el estómago y tienes el abdomen desinflamado .
marsha D.
Martin, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
I have used Mag07 for approximately 5 years. My magic number is 3 pills. It works gently and completely. It is the “truth”. Do not play with Mag07 in approximately 10-12 hours after taking it you will see it working. It is not like other laxatives. No cramping, sick feelings or uncontrolled bathroom running. Find how many pills work for you and be at peace.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...