Aero Minerale Foundation Hydrating Makeup Mist

by Aero Minerale

The Better Way to Love Your Minerals Oil-free Long-wearing Largest aerobrush color selection No Harmful VOCs Real aerobrush expertise from the inventors of the internationally patented aerosol airbrush makeup. Perfect your complexion in seconds with the largest aerobrush color selection. This product does not contain ozone depleting chemicals ;

I have never tried a makeup mist buff. What is it? How does it work? What are the benefits?
Start your review of Aero Minerale Foundation Hydrating Makeup Mist!
Tampa, FL
Definitely not for someone who is oil. Hydrates without messing anything up. Great to keep in your bag so hydrate throughout the day! A bit pricey, but nice if you love sprays! Try it out for yourself!
Anchorage, AK
Ive used this product and I like it. Its kinda pricey but i think its worth it to buy. Give it a try
Co Kildare
Really could coverage blends really well and I perfect with my skin tone would highly recommend it