AERIN Waterlilly Sun Rollerball 0.27 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Aree A.

BY AERIN

Like sunlight reflecting on water, bright Sicilian bergamot and lush dewy greens entice the senses for an invigorating, luminous first impression. Delicate yet alluring waterlily and soft, exotic jasmine sambac add layers of depth and intensity, warmed by sweetly inviting musk. The effect is bright, dewy, and fresh. Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Jasmine Sambac. Style: Floral. Watery. see more...

Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
I received this as a sample from Sephora.  I was expecting this not to smell nice, but it was surprisingly lovely.  It felt very fresh and citrusy, with a hint of floral and musk.  I would recommend this, however I won't be purchasing as Aerin is not cruelty free.
Vania G.
This perfume is amazing and possibly everything I've ever looked for in a fragrance. It's floral, feminine, and fresh with notes of bergamot, waterlily, and jasmine. It's very crisp and clean. Repurchase, every time!
Justine T.
Euclid, OH
Spring ready with this perfume
I love that it has a light fragrance not too strong with just enough I love this whole line.....
Kristina B.
I love this Aerin perfume. It's extremely lightweight, smells amazing but not too floral. A wonderful day time scent.
amy b.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this scent! It's light and clean. The rollerball is perfect for my purse.
Real Girl Reviews R.
Mississauga , Ontario
I’ve been using this product almost everyday since I got it and get tons of compliments! I’ve sprayed this scent on some of my clothes in my closet which smells beautifully every time I open my closet.
Heather B.
Calgary, AB
I absolutely love this scent! I was just wondering if people find that the scent stays on you for a long time or if it fades quite quickly? Also, what's the difference between a rollerball and a spray? Thanks so much! 😘

Sephora