BY AERIN

A delicately scented oil that brings a healthy, hydrated glow to the face, neck, and decollete. This soothing and moisturizing scented oil was curated by Aerin Lauder and features the brand's signature rose scent. It was created with the finest ingredients to provide deep hydration and a delicate, classic aroma. Notes: Rose Centifolia, Rose Otto Bulgarian, Rose Absolute. Style: Rich. Floral. Classic. see more...

Jessica M.
Pearl City, HI
I love this product. My skin is normally sensitive and using this product made my skin feel amazing. I had horrible acne, but this product helped a lot with it. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone.
Ermira P.
Bronxville, NY
Absolutely incredible! I love AERIN, and this product is by far my favorite. I recommend trying their overnight mask also. I love skin oils and I'll be honest - this is by far my favorite one of all time. Definitely worth the money.
Love the company to begin with but this product was smooth and easy on the skin. I have sensitive skin but surprisingly didn't damage or cause me to break out but actually helped my skin💕 will definitely be adding this to my skin care routine 😇
Allison R.
I love using this oil. I apply 5 drops of this to my face at the end of my morning skincare routine. The scent is beautiful—a light rose that is neither sickly sweet or grannyish—and the formula is hydrating without being weighty. I sometimes take a couple drops and massage them into the ends of my hair as well. Highly recommend!
Anne Í.
Since the first time I applied it on my face i can't stop using it i feel blessed because i had so many issues with my skin dryness and with this oil the problem is solved 😍
Marie L.
This is soon good!!! I had so many problems with my skin but this just seems to calm everything sown. I am applying it during my morning skin care and literally having no problems anymore! I can only recommend it!!!! The scent is just so sweet.:**
Paulina S.
Leipzig
Can you buy it in Germany?
Nina B.
Has anyone used this yet? I love all of the Aerin products, in particular their scent. I've used the caudalie Huile Divine forever, and it not only smells incredible, but is cheaper. My only reason to want to change is that Caudalie doesn't always absorb completely and can leave you a little greasy.
Dianne D.
Winnipeg, MB
Where can I buy this in Canada?