AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner

bWHAT IT IS/bbrYou dont leave home without the essentials--phone keys wallet. Meet your new beauty essential. brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThis pretty nude shade provides the perfect kiss of color for every skin tone. Plus intensive skin conditioners help nourish and repair lips all day long and AERINs signature rose scent brings a sense of calm. Dont leave home without it.ulli0.34 oz./liliWeb ID 779839/li/ul

Is this product worth the price? I got a sample of it and it seems lovely, just want to check in with my Influensters before I buy!
I just recently got this product as a sample. I am curious to know if it actually works long term. Are used it for the first time last night and really enjoyed the feeling and sent on my lips. But I am looking for something thick that really works. Will this do the trick?[product:rose-lip-conditioner-aerin-beauty]
Does this product keep your lips moisturized all day?
Start your review of AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner!
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner uploaded by Traci T.
Purchased at: Sephora
A beautiful light rose scented lip balm! Thick conditioner like balm. Stays on super good. Doesn't melt or slip off lips! Feels super comfortable! Easy to apply. Squeeze small amount on lips and spread around with tube applicator. Not sticky at all. I am in love! Got mine at Sephora. Decent price. Tube lasts long for price!
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner uploaded by Andrea V.
I really love this lip conditioner! I rcvd a sample size of it from Sephora almost 1 year ago. The sample size lasted me weeks! I decided just recently to pull the trigger on the full size since sephora had it on sale for Black Friday! The formula is extremely thick, but not sticky or nasty in anyway!! It really last a very long time on the lips even during the day while eating and drinking! The rose smell is heavenly because it is not overpowering in any way! The scent is so light and fresh and just adds that little omph to the product when applying it! I highly recommend this lip conditioner! It has been keeping my lips soft and supple!
Jennifer G.
1,695 reviews
I absolutely LOVED this lip conditioner. It smells amazing and conditions really well. A tiny bit goes a long way! I have had a sample size of this for weeks using it nightly and I still have some left! I think it is well worth the price for how many uses you get!!
Destiny K.
Pineville, LA
AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner uploaded by Destiny K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this from Sephora and I really like it. It’s a little sticky but this stuff works wonders. My lips have never been softer. Scent is very rosey but not too overpowering. I feel like you can probably find something just as good for less $, but if you want to splurge it’s a good purchase. #aerin #lipconditioner #lips
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner uploaded by Michelle L.
This is by far one of the best lip balms I’ve ever owned. It absolutely conditions your lips and makes them feel soft and smooth. It also has a delicious rose scent. (Very light- not at all overpowering) I have and will purchase again.
Laura P.
Cedar Hill, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I have really loved this for years. The scent is what I liked first about it:rose. Smells so nice. I also think this is better than my Laneige lip mask. This has a tip to apply to your lips which is easier than the lip mask. Highly recommend.
Kristie A.
AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner uploaded by Kristie A.
During summer and winter, I have dry chapped lips a lot. I read a blog about  AERIN Rose Lip Conditioner and decided to purchase it. I ordered it online for about $25. It's very expensive for a lip moisturizer, but its worth it. I apply it on my lips as a gloss or over my lipstick. When I use it alone it gives my lips a nude gloss. Once applied my lips are smooth, moist, and beautiful. I reapply it during the day as needed. Since I've been using this product my lips are healthier looking, softer, and smoother. I will always keep this product with me.
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I received a sample of this from Sephor and fell in love. The scent is to die for, but the price is not. 40 for a glamorous lip balm, no thanks. I love the product, but not the price
Mirsada K.
Phoenix, AZ
The BEST Lip conditioner on the market! I tried everything for my dry lips but this leaves my lips so smooth and soft. It’s pricey but it’s worth it!! [product:aerin-rose-lip-conditioner]
Christie S.
Austin, TX
This. Is. The. Best. Lip. Product. Ever. I'm not even kidding. I bite my lips and mess with them to the point that they sometimes bleed, which is a horrible habit and overnight this stuff literally moisturized and made my lips smooth and brought their color back! I thought I would hate the rose flavor but I find it pleasant. It's really thick and a tiny amount goes a long way. Hands down my favorite lip product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...