AERIN Rose Gentle Cleanser

This rose-infused milky cleanser effortlessly dissolves impurities without stripping skin of essential moisture. Infused with AERIN's exclusive rose complex and delicately scented with the signature rose fragrance, skin feels soft, smooth and refreshed, in one gentle step.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AERIN Rose Gentle Cleanser!
Nino L.
New Castle, DE
I'm about to purchase my second tube of this cleanser. I use it as my second cleanse in the evening, to remove any lingering traces of makeup and properly cleanse the skin. The scent is divine and pampering. The cream emulsifies and massages in well but rinses off cleanly with water. A truly relaxing way to end the day.For comparison purposes: I have normal to dry skin that is fragile, but not sensitive.

Looking for your answer?