AERIN Rose de Grasse Parfum 3.4 oz.

bKEY NOTES/bbrRose Centifolia Rose Otto Bulgarian rose absolutebrbrbABOUT THE FRAGRANCE/bbrThe rose is a timeless symbol of beauty and femininity. Like an original piece of art Rose de Grasse is meticulously crafted with an artisanal attention to detail. At its heart is a fusion of roses including the hundred-petaled Rose Centifolia hand-picked in Grasse-the French capital of perfumery since the 16th century where the history of fragrance is art. brbrIve always been inspired by the timeless beauty of roses. Rose de Grasse represents the most rare and special of these flowers.br--Aerinulli3.4 oz./liliWeb ID 2684583/li/ul

LooVe live live this product. They made a purse oil spray of that product does anyone know if they still make it?
Does it smells like roses?
Is this worth the $$ ? Thanks in advance!!
Start your review of AERIN Rose de Grasse Parfum 3.4 oz.!
Robin S.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: Macy's
AERIN Rose de Grasse Parfum 3.4 oz. Beautiful bottle. The perfume has very settle rose scents. The perfume fragrance is long lasting just faint. If your wanting something strong that you know you have perfume on this isn't the one. Someone will notice it when they give you a hug or close imbrace which is what I love
Yuko H.
This has a beautiful rose scent! But it's not like just rose essential oil, it smells very nice with other additions; the descriptions says "Ambrette Seeds, Rose Centifolia, Rose Otto Bulgarian, Rose Absolute, Ambrox, Musk". It faded away after several hours.
Kellie S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This scent smells like I am walking through a secret garden of roses! It is light, airy and makes me feel like a princess. 👸 The rose scent tends to fade pretty quickly so if you want a signature perfume with just a hint of flowers, then this one is for you!
Gaby M.
AERIN Rose de Grasse Parfum 3.4 oz. uploaded by Gaby M.
the warmest rose scent and the prettiest bottle, this scent is definitely worth they hype
Karen P.
California
AERIN Rose de Grasse Parfum 3.4 oz. uploaded by Karen P.
Hello! What's your favorite fragrance? ✨ I'm on the hunt for a new perfume so I'm really excited to have the opportunity to try some amazing brands so I can make a good decision. This time I received this little sample from @Esteelauder @Aerin "Rose de Grasse". This is such an elegant, soft, and refreshing scent. 100% floral. It truly smells like fresh cut roses. Although I really like the elegance of this perfume, I honestly think this is more of a "mature" sophisticated style, something I would get for my mother. It's not that strong and it lasted for about 4-6 on me. Have you tried it? I'd love to hear what's your favorite. Thank you for reading!
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
AERIN Rose de Grasse Parfum 3.4 oz. uploaded by Ellen C.
Loving this fragrance! Super light and feminine. Would definitely purchase this in full size! Very impressed! #fragrance #perfume
Teresa C.
George West, TX
AERIN Rose de Grasse Parfum 3.4 oz. uploaded by Teresa C.
Such a beautiful smell! It's floral but not overpowering. Smells just like rose petals! I love the sample as well. The spray is effortless. Great sample size and would totally buy!!
Yoheidy M.
Bronx, NY
This perfume smells so good! It is classy, fresh and long lasting. It smells very floral, but not too strong
Katie C.
Taylorville
AERIN Rose de Grasse Parfum 3.4 oz. uploaded by Katie C.
Heavenly scent 🌹 easy to wear. Long lasting. Not over powering. Makes your heart sing 🌹 keeps you feeling sexy! Good price for the product. Don’t change a thing 🌹
Michele L.
Bakersfield, CA
AERIN Rose de Grasse Parfum 3.4 oz. uploaded by Michele L.
AERIN Rose de Grasse Parfum 3.4 oz. uploaded by Michele L.
One of the loveliest scents I’ve ever worn. It’s very noticeable but very light and floral. I’m drawn to very sophisticated scents, and this impressed me. I don’t think I will ever BE ABLE to buy it because it’s pretty pricey, but if I could, I would. Lasts all day.AERIN Rose de Grasse Parfum 3.4 oz.