AERIN Lilac Path Rollerball 0.27 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Lilac Path weaves a delicate story of crisp greens, rich blooms, and delicate petals. Evocative lilac infuses the scent with inviting depth, heightened by lush fragrant galbanum. Creamy jasmine lactones blend with soft angelica seed oil and orange flower. "There is something very special about spring lilacs; as fast as they bloom, they disappear. Lilac Path captures the spirit of spring and makes it last." Aerin Lauder, Founder and Creative Director, AERIN Notes: Galbanum, Lilac, Jasmine, Angelica Seed Oil, Orange Flower. Style: Crisp. Delicate. Evocative.

Can you smell the lilac scent in this easily, or is it one of those perfumes that it doesn't even smell like what it says?
Start your review of AERIN Lilac Path Rollerball 0.27 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
Liverpool, NY
Purchased at: Nordstrom
First off, I am a huge fan of Aerin fragrances and this one is no exception! What I love about it is that it is long-lasting but it does not smell light and Airy! The full size is a pretty pricey bottle so it's nice that you have different size options and different price points! Everybody should get the chance to experience Aerin!!
Aiken, SC
This is my FAVORITE perfume of all time. Out of all the ones I have, I wear this the most. I have the large bottle (it's my second one) and two rollerballs of this, I wear it that much. I am from upstate New York, and was transplanted into the south, and this scent reminds me of home. I recommend this to everyone. Even my boyfriend loves it, and he couldn't care less about perfume lol
One of my absolute favorite perfumes. Smells exactly like I took a lilac and rubbed it all over me (in a good way!). Its so true to the lilac scent and absolutely wonderful.
Aurora, CO
2,405 reviews
My overall top fragrance. My favorite fragrance "house" as well. Aerin blows me away with lilac path and Mediterranean Honeysuckle. I always keep both in my purse. Their rollerballs are awesome! Square in shape, easy to use... Always easy to grab in your bag, the square shape an easy feel identifier on the go! Im impressed with Lilac path because you cannot just press oil from lilacs... Nope... It is a whole interesting process how they make this fragrance and all I know is I never want to be with out it!!!!
Peoria
OMG.  If you LOVE lilacs, get this just to smell it.  I prefer Ikat (jasmine) over this one but this has just a lovely true lilac fragrance.  It's like they took the flower and put it in the bottle.  I wish this was a little less expensive because I would actually spray this on linen.  The blend of jasmine and orange flower tone down the lilac a little to make a very soft floral perfume.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is a lovely springtime and summer floral. The lilac smell reminds me of the lilacs that bloomed on campus at my alma mater, a sure sign that another summer was on it's way. The only fault I can find is that when I put my nose to my wrist within the first half hour of applying, the lilac smells too much like bathroom spray. It smells great from distance and smooths out as the other notes come out to play.
Elizaville, NY
When I purchased this I thought it would be more floral but it's a very woodsy scent. Almost like a hippie shop. I like it but I was expecting something different. The rollerball is great for on the go I keep this in my purse for a quick scent pick me up!
I received this as a sample from Sephora.  This is a TRUE lilac scent - it smells just like sticking your nose into a lilac blossom.  Its really beautiful (not synthetic at a ll) and brings back memories.  I would recommend this, however I won't be purchasing as Aerin is not cruelty free.
Lexington, KY
I have been wanting to try this ever since I saw it on Sephora's website. I have always loved the smell of Lilacs in the spring. I was a little hesitant because of the price of this perfume and perfumes never seem to smell the same as the actual flower. I was so pleasantly surprised though. This really smells like you are walking through a grove of lilac trees. I have tried this both by itself and layered with another perfume that has notes of lilac, and either way it smells heavenly. I highly recommend it.
Summerville, SC
I love the scent to this, it smells like fresh spring flowers!!! definitely a Spring fragrance. very flowery, resembles Jasmin or maybe honeysuckle, very fresh crisp and flowery scent.