BY AERIN

Lilac Path weaves a delicate story of crisp greens, rich blooms, and delicate petals. Evocative lilac infuses the scent with inviting depth, heightened by lush fragrant galbanum. Creamy jasmine lactones blend with soft angelica seed oil and orange flower. "There is something very special about spring lilacs; as fast as they bloom, they disappear. Lilac Path captures the spirit of spring and makes it last." Aerin Lauder, Founder and Creative Director, AERIN Notes: Galbanum, Lilac, Jasmine, Angelica Seed Oil, Orange Flower. Style: Crisp. Delicate. Evocative. see more...

Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
I received this as a sample from Sephora.  This is a TRUE lilac scent - it smells just like sticking your nose into a lilac blossom.  Its really beautiful (not synthetic at a ll) and brings back memories.  I would recommend this, however I won't be purchasing as Aerin is not cruelty free.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I have been wanting to try this ever since I saw it on Sephora's website. I have always loved the smell of Lilacs in the spring. I was a little hesitant because of the price of this perfume and perfumes never seem to smell the same as the actual flower. I was so pleasantly surprised though. This really smells like you are walking through a grove of lilac trees. I have tried this both by itself and layered with another perfume that has notes of lilac, and either way it smells heavenly. I highly recommend it.
Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
I love the scent to this, it smells like fresh spring flowers!!! definitely a Spring fragrance. very flowery, resembles Jasmin or maybe honeysuckle, very fresh crisp and flowery scent.
Anda M.
London, ON
I love this scent, pretty and not too strong. I love lilac and when I came across it I purchased it right away - the scent is true lilac. Doesn't last too long, but again, I did not have great expectations. It seems it only has high notes - once the lilac scent fades, fades altogether. The rollerball bottle is pretty too!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Can you smell the lilac scent in this easily, or is it one of those perfumes that it doesn't even smell like what it says?

back