AERIN Lilac Path 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Ashley W.

BY AERIN

Lilac Path weaves a delicate story of crisp greens, rich blooms, and delicate petals. Evocative lilac infuses the scent with inviting depth, heightened by lush fragrant galbanum. Creamy jasmine lactones blend with soft angelica seed oil and orange flower. "There is something very special about spring lilacs; as fast as they bloom, they disappear. Lilac Path captures the spirit of spring and makes it last." Aerin Lauder, Founder and Creative Director, AERIN Notes: Galbanum, Lilac, Jasmine, Angelica Seed Oil, Orange Flower. Style: Crisp. Delicate. Evocative. see more...

• Is it worth the pay? I hear it smells really good but it'...8 Answers
  • Is this a good perfume for older women or is ok for anyon...8 Answers
  • He escuchado hablar mucho de este producto pero que han b...2 Answers
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I received a sample of this from Sephora in my last play box . I usually love florals , so I was excited to try this. My first thought was that it was almost musty , a little powdery and old ladyish. Overly sweet in my opinion, I will stick to my Gucci Bloom !
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
A very light scented, lilac, floral smell that lasts throughout the day and it is not strong or overwhelming. I always get lots of compliments on it! Highly recommended! AERIN Lilac Path 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I normally don't like flowery perfumes.  This is a game-changer for me.  It smells so beautiful and so feminine.  The scent also lasts alllll day long, which I love.  I wish I could afford the full size bottle, but am living off of the sample size sprays for the time being...I highly recommend if you love lilac and if you want something that will last an entire day!
toby k.
brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love this perfume the packaging is so glamorous and so chic. The scent is perfect for a party, bruchy with friends or a datenight. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great unique scent
Taylor M.
Weeki Wachee , FL
This is my friends favorite perfume and I would definetly recommend this to anyone who likes this brand, but I would test it out first to make sure that it right for you, and if it fits what you like.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This perfume smells SO GOOD. I find myself to be a bit picky when it comes to floral scents - I don't like overwhelming scents and the different notes MUST meld together well. Aerin has absolutely done it with this perfume. I am in love! It also has amazing staying power. This is a definite must-try!
Rosa G.
Lutz, FL
Una de mis fragancias favoritas, sin duda alguna siempre atraerás miradas con este perfume
Su olor es increíblemente exquisito
Amp este perfume me!!!!! Huele bien bonito 💕💖 10/10 would recommend. This is a great gift idea! Plus it's almost valentines day
Danielle B.
Pretty for spring, very light and long lasting. Probably won't buy again because it's a tad "old lay" smelling.
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
In love with this perfume the fragrance is so perfect
A lot of people ask me about what perfume I'm using it
Alexandra G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it worth the pay? I hear it smells really good but it's quite pricey.
liilly s.
Warrenville, IL
Is this a good perfume for older women or is ok for anyone to use it i would love to try it
Paula B.
Rome, GA
Does this smell like lilacs as in the name? How much does it cost?
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
I love lilacs , is it true to its detailed smell ??
Carliita M.
Miami
He escuchado hablar mucho de este producto pero que han bueno es?