BY AERIN

Amber musk blends sensual florals, distinctive amber, and creamy musk. Ambrox makes a velvety first impression, contrasted by a succulent burst of coconut water and the femininity of rose centifolia absolute. Like the glow of amber flames, lingering benzoin and musk infuse the fragrance with warmth. "Amber Musk is a warm, inviting scent you want to wrap yourself in like a soft cozy blanket on a cold snowy night." Aerin Lauder, Founder and Creative Director, AERIN Notes: Coconut Water, Rose Centifolia, Ambrox, Benzoin, Musk. Style: Warm. Inviting. Cozy. see more...

jordin w.
Hoover, AL
This is my go-to perfume. I saw the packaging in a department store and instantly fell in love. It's well-priced and the scent is warm and welcoming. I have traditionally used other high-end perfumes but this has quickly become #1 in my rotation.
Kassandra B.
Clinton Township, MI
When I got this perfume in the mail I was very excited because I smell like crap because I don't shower. I'm vegan, that's why I don't shower.. anyways, I was hoping to smell better without breaking the number one buddhist rule not to shower. so I put it on, and I smelled worse than I did before, so I ran outside and jumped into a trash can and started rolling around it dirt hoping I would return back to my usual stench. I then got up and bees starting chasing after me, I had a seizure and peed and shatted in my pants, I do not recommend this product.
Dominique M.
Boston, MA
I am in love with this perfume! First off, I got this as a free sample and ever since then it has been a favorite scent. It is not over powering compared to other musk fragrances. I only wear about 3 sprays and it lasts for several hours. I will buy this again!
Sara G.
This perfume is perfect if you love Amber scented things. It's sexy and warm, I love this perfume it's one of my favorites.
Kirstie M.
['Edmonton', ''], AB
This is a beautiful, sensual evening fragrance. It lasts all night, and gives off a very sexy vibe. This is by far my favorite of the collection.
Yasaira S.
Trenton, NJ
Perfume is a long-lasting perfume
patria v.
Is this perfume long lasting?