BY AERIN

Amber musk blends sensual florals, distinctive amber, and creamy musk. Ambrox makes a velvety first impression, contrasted by a succulent burst of coconut water and the femininity of rose centifolia absolute. Like the glow of amber flames, lingering benzoin and musk infuse the fragrance with warmth. "Amber Musk is a warm, inviting scent you want to wrap yourself in like a soft cozy blanket on a cold snowy night." Aerin Lauder, Founder and Creative Director, AERIN Notes: Coconut Water, Rose Centifolia, Ambrox, Benzoin, Musk. Style: Warm. Inviting. Cozy. see more...

Yaidelyn F.
I recently received this fragrance in the
mail. I have never heard of this fragrance so I was ecstatic to try it out. I
feel it’s a pretty and soft scent. I would say its best for daytime. Amber Musk
has notes of Musk, Coconut Water and Rose notes. I really didn’t pick up on the
rose notes so if roses aren’t your thing you can still give it a try. I think
the only downside is the fact that it’s not long lasting. Although this is a
delicate scent I don’t see myself purchasing it.
jordin w.
Hoover , AL
This is my go-to perfume. I saw the packaging in a department store and instantly fell in love. It's well-priced and the scent is warm and welcoming. I have traditionally used other high-end perfumes but this has quickly become #1 in my rotation.
Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Absolutely love this perfume!! Tried a sample of this and fell in love with the smell. It not too strong and so far for me it is long lasting and lingers not my clothes. I still smell it on my scarf the next day. I love it a much!
Rachel S.
Chicago
I love this perfume! I got it as a birthday gift from my mom and I’m begging for more...I’m currently trying to spare what I have left until I get another bottle 🤗♥️
Kassandra B.
Clinton Township, MI
When I got this perfume in the mail I was very excited because I smell like crap because I don't shower. I'm vegan, that's why I don't shower.. anyways, I was hoping to smell better without breaking the number one buddhist rule not to shower. so I put it on, and I smelled worse than I did before, so I ran outside and jumped into a trash can and started rolling around it dirt hoping I would return back to my usual stench. I then got up and bees starting chasing after me, I had a seizure and peed and shatted in my pants, I do not recommend this product.
Dominique M.
Boston, MA
I am in love with this perfume! First off, I got this as a free sample and ever since then it has been a favorite scent. It is not over powering compared to other musk fragrances. I only wear about 3 sprays and it lasts for several hours. I will buy this again!
Clare P.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Best fragrance I’ve ever had! Smells musky, woody and just divine! If you like the sandalwood smell, you’ll love this! Bottle is beautiful!
Sara G.
This perfume is perfect if you love Amber scented things. It's sexy and warm, I love this perfume it's one of my favorites.
Rusudan M.
A rich fresh-floral perfume perfect for the spring mood. Very strong smell, but not in a way that it's unpleasant, more in a way that it stays well for a while. Yes it's pricey, but keep in mind it's eau de parfum and not eau de toilette, so you need less pumps
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
This is a beautiful, sensual evening fragrance. It lasts all night, and gives off a very sexy vibe. This is by far my favorite of the collection.
Yasaira S.
Trenton, NJ
Perfume is a long-lasting perfume
patria v.
Is this perfume long lasting?