BY AERIN

Amber musk blends sensual florals, distinctive amber, and creamy musk. Ambrox makes a velvety first impression, contrasted by a succulent burst of coconut water and the femininity of rose centifolia absolute. Like the glow of amber flames, lingering benzoin and musk infuse the fragrance with warmth. "Amber Musk is a warm, inviting scent you want to wrap yourself in like a soft cozy blanket on a cold snowy night." Aerin Lauder, Founder and Creative Director, AERIN Notes: Coconut Water, Rose Centifolia, Ambrox, Benzoin, Musk. Style: Warm. Inviting. Cozy. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Clinton Township, MI
When I got this perfume in the mail I was very excited because I smell like crap because I don't shower. I'm vegan, that's why I don't shower.. anyways, I was hoping to smell better without breaking the number one buddhist rule not to shower. so I put it on, and I smelled worse than I did before, so I ran outside and jumped into a trash can and started rolling around it dirt hoping I would return back to my usual stench. I then got up and bees starting chasing after me, I had a seizure and peed and shatted in my pants, I do not recommend this product.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Boston, MA
I am in love with this perfume! First off, I got this as a free sample and ever since then it has been a favorite scent. It is not over powering compared to other musk fragrances. I only wear about 3 sprays and it lasts for several hours. I will buy this again!
Sara G.
Sara G.
This perfume is perfect if you love Amber scented things. It's sexy and warm, I love this perfume it's one of my favorites.
Yasaira S.
Yasaira S.
Trenton, NJ
Perfume is a long-lasting perfume
patria v.
patria v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this perfume long lasting?