BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAERIN
Aegea Blossom Eau de Parfum Rollerball 27oz/8mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Aerin Aegea Blossom Eau de Parfum Rollerball .27oz/8mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Sail away to the vibrant blue Aegean Sea with this vibrant floral fragrance. Clear light and cool breezes scented with Orange Flowers, is a dream experience like no other. Radiant Bergamot and Verbena give way to sheer Jasmine, Orange Flower and Neroli Petals finished with Musk and Sandalwood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aerin Aegea Blossom Eau de Parfum Rollerball .27oz/8mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
Anne K.
Ottawa, ON
Great product to use when on the go or just for those every day touch ups. The scent is fresh, floral, long lasting, and unique. It would smell nice on anyone. Great value for money as well since the rollerball will last for months. Highly recommend.
Jane E.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a lovely perfume! It kinda reminds me of something my grandma would wear. I love the scent but it doesn’t stay on all day. Maybe half a day
Leila I.
Toronto, ON
I like these because I find that the smell lasts a lot longer then your typical fragrance- it's a bit pricier so having the rollerball is good for trying it out since a little goes a long way. the bottle is portable- and I would for sure recommend this brand even the full size.
Denisse C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
AERIN scents are so good. They smells heavenly, they last a long time, and they are very unique my favorite one is the Gardenia Rattan.
Kate W.
one of my absolute favorite scents, super refreshing to put on and smells super fresh and light perfect for spring
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
Aerin just seems to know how to work for everyone! This is the newest one and their collection and it's got to be one of my favorites it's a great sense balancing of different notes stays on all day but to have it in such a little compact it's great for travel Hollywood recommend visiting your local store to find your signature fragrance and definitely invest this is worth it and not to mention they have a lot of variety and products, lotion shower gel Etc.

Looking for your answer?