BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
I'm in love with Aerie. They have beautiful clothes and offer great sales- such as the $20 any bra sale. I literally got a beautiful $45 bra for $20! Amazing! I feel like 2 bras for $40 is unheard of. And I know theyll last me a long time :)
Alexis A.
Williston, ND
I love the underwear from this line, but bandeuas and stuff do not fit large chests at all. I also recently bought leggings from this line last winter and they do not fit well at all. The legs are too loose and the waist is just odd fitting.
Hillary T.
Englewood, FL
I'm obsessed with Aerie. I've found myself buying more and more from them and less and less than VS. It's way cuter and the quality is so much better. I also find that they have better deals than VS. I also love their body positive campaign!
Cynthia L.
Norwalk, CA
I like this brand because they do have cute lingerie, but not everyone can shop here. I am slightly bigger in the chest area and I couldn't find a bra to fit me here if my life depended on it. It's sad because a lot of these items are so cute.
Hillary G.
Claremont, CA
I buy all my undies here. So cute and cheap! It's true that the lacey ones sometimes fall apart, but that's normal at this pricepoint, and most of the undies last well. I love the styles of their bras, but for some reason they just don't fit me. I'm a 36C everywhere else, but here that size is too small, and a 36D is too big. Alas.
Lauren F.
Summerville, SC
I'm very thin/petite and often find it hard to find cute undies because of my size. Aerie products are always in smaller sizes so I have no trouble finding stuff, they're fairly priced, and the designs are cute and not over-the-top like VS.
Allison M.
Camp Hill, PA
I love Aerie. They always have great sales and you can get free shipping a lot of times! If you have the AE rewards card, every bra you purchase goes towards earning a FREE bra! I get all my bras and underwear here, I like it better than VS.
Mary S.
Syracuse, NY
I had the pleasure of working at Aerie part time a few years ago and I truly love the brand, the store and their view on how to treat employees and guests. The clothes are always of a good quality and ultra girly and I love that about them!
Christine M.
cherry hill, NJ
I love their underwear and sleeping clothes. Aerie sells items for a great price, they also have a lot of sales. They're pajamas are so comfy and I always wanna wear them out because of it. Their clothing are good quality for their price.
Brandi D.
I took my niece here so she could be properly fitted for a bra. The staff was great at explaining the different styles and getting her the right size without embarrassing her.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?