BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
I worked here and mainly only shopped here when I did work for Aerie. Their bras are great, cheaper and almost just as nice as VS, but the atmosphere in Aerie is so light. It's an awesome store. THey often have great deals on so much stuff.
Kristen S.
Muskego, WI
Aerie has become one of my favorite stores as of late because they have vowed not to alter model images. I work with eating disorder patients, and this is extremely important to me. From now on, all model images should be 100% real and I think that makes this store great, as well as their comfortable clothing/intimates and sale prices.
Elina L.
Aerie has nice sales and the bras and underwear are comfortable, they also last a long time.. however i liked aerie a lot better a couple years ago. i feel that their designs have become repetitive and they're not as cute as they used to be .
Alyssa S.
I love aerie, they always have the cutesy clothes and prettiest colors. Their deals on underwear are always great and fun to pick out with all the bright colors and fu patterns. They also have great quality yoga pants with cute lace bands.
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
Love love love this store, and brand! All of their products are adorable and fit great! My favorite thing about them is that they don't retouch their models anymore. It's great to see real girls modeling and not unrealistic photo-shopped ads.
Jailyn N.
Flushing, MI
Instead of spending a million dollars at Victoria Secret, which I wouldn't mind but aerie has very similar products just with a different name on them. All of my bras are from here and I love them. They also have very cute "comfy" clothes.
Christina R.
Leesburg, VA
They are a great store. So great I even signed up for their cards. They're always having sales and deals. A couple of days ago they had a sale going for their fragrances. I got a rollerball and a full size for about 40 bucks. Very good!
Jordan Z.
Jefferson City, MO
Love Aeries campaign on women! So uplifting and suchhh a positive message to women/girls everywhere. Their sizes are great and fit sooo well! I've been a customer for a month now and already have 5 bras! Would highly recommend their bralettes!
Devon R.
Independence, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
If I'm going to splurge on undies, I will pick aerie over Victoria's Secret any day. Their products are great quality, and they have good sales from time to time. Plus their new campaign of no photoshop is even more reason to support them!
Haileigh C.
New London, WI
A couple years ago I was all for Pink and Victoria's Secret (and don't get me wrong I still am) but then my friend introduced me to Aerie. I doubted Aerie was as good as VS, but I was wrong! Aerie has the comfiest bra's and underwear ever. The quality is so much better than VS's in my opinion, and the price is less! You can't beat that!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?