- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
Aerie is like American Eagle's intimates, and "comfy" clothes. I find the jewelry to be unique and cute -- much of it has a simple and somewhat bohemian look to it. I used to never be able to find a size D or larger bra, but last time I went in, they did carry D's. They were running a HUGE sale with a large selection of bras $15-$20.
Aerie has the cutest stuff. Not only the bra and underwear but also the clothes. The bras are very comfortable and they have many different styles. They also have a large lightly lined selection in bras not just push-up. Their sales are usually good and if you have an AE rewards card you get even better deals. The PJs are so adorable too.
So cute and great prices! I love all the soft pajamas and lounge wear. The underwear is good quality. I just wish they offered more bra sizes. I can't wear the bras but wish I could!
I am such a picky and hard to shop for person when it comes to bras and underwear, Aerie somehow always has exactly what I need! If you're small chested or on the complete opposite end of the spectrum you will find something that works for you!
They have many quality products, but if you are a size 10 and above you are out of luck! U am a size 9 (on a good day) lol and a size 10 ( on average!) So really all I could buy there were t-shirts and panties. I love the bright colors as well!
They have adorable underwear for 7 for $25. They also have some great pajamas. The girls who work there are usually very sweet and helpful. I once nearly forgot my wallet and they rushed over to hand it to me! Great customer service and clothing!
I love aerie bras. They do this thing where you get the 6th bra free once and it is amazing because you can choose any bra you want. The girls there have always been absolutely amazing and kind. One even helped choose the correct sizing and gave me a few options to try one. Ever since then, aerie has been my favorite place to shop for bras.
I used to think Aerie was a pre-teen store, like Aeropostle is, but they actually have great panties and bras! They have deals on underwear that is just like Victoria's Secret (5 for 25 deal) but you get like 8 pairs for $27.50. Also, their bras fit me great (I'm a natural 36C) whereas VS bras don't fit me right in the cup size no matter what.
I like some stuff at aerie. I have bought some bras and workout clothes from them that I have really liked. That is about all I have ever liked from them but what I have gotten has been some of my favorite workout clothes and most comfortable bras.
A brand that refuses to photoshop their models is an A+ in my book. Aside from extremely comfortable clothes in a HUGE range of sizes, Aerie is taking a stand against too thin models and really embracing REAL GIRLS. What's not to love about that?
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos