BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Christianna Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I've got a small bust and an athletic shape, and Aerie underwear and bras have always been so much better for me than anything Victoria's Secret puts out for double or triple the price.

They do have some very young/fun prints and colors, but I can still find sophisticated styles and great basics that look appropriate for my 20-something self.
Kate M.
Aerie has some cute items (I like their yoga pants) but some of the items (like underwear) aren't true to size/not the best quality. It's not really worth it at full price, so wait for sales and coupons if you're interested in buying something there.
Andrea M.
Decent selection, but nothing so great that similar styles can't be found elsewhere for much less. It's very overpriced for being basic/plain inventory. The only reason I can figure out why it's popular/trendy is because it's an American Eagle branch.
Gabrielle C.
I used to only buy Victoria's Secret bras, until I bought my first bra from Aerie. The quality is great, the bras are pretty, and they're affordable. I have not had any problems with mine falling apart, and I wash them on delicate and tumble dry low.
Monique F.
Grand blanc, MI
Aerie has a great selection of everything you want to wear for a nice relaxing day. Great quality and if you can catch a sale they can have some really great prices. I love the attention to detail at the register, with the cute little bag and ribbon.
Loriann M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have only so far bought shoes from AERIE and they are very comfortable. I have one pair of boots that I have had for about 3 years and the second sadly I had too return because they were too small but I"m my next trip I'm going too tried out clothes.
Riley L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Aerie's underwear are super cute and comfortable. The company often has sales, which is awesome too. The only issue I have is that it can be difficult to find this brand in my area.
Allison K.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's Victoria's Secret's little sister, but she's cuter, subtler and, frankly, more economically minded. Aerie provides a sultry look without draining the wallet for one or two pieces, and their sales rival (and even beat) Victoria's Secret's. Its name is not the most famous in the industry, but it's rapidly rising in popularity and reputation.
Karina O.
Elkhart, IN
I like getting bras from here. They are affordable and the best part about this store is you buy five bras and get the sixths free. It really motivates you to buy bras.
Carly K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I literally have thrown out all of my bras except the ones i have bought from aeire! I don't know what its is about them but they are perfect and i would never buy from anywhere else. Which has definitely helped my previous Victoria secret obsession.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?