BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

J. L.
San Jose, CA
They really do have quite a variety of bras and underwear. Styles, colors, patterns, cuts etc.

Great alternative to VS and not frumpy like a lot of department stores.

I can't seem to find a perfect size for me..but I have that problem with most bras
Alexandria Q.
Memphis, TN
I was not blessed in the breasts department, so I need smaller sizes than what VS typically carries. Aerie has a variety of sizes with different styles and colors to suit everyone. I will admit to not loving their underwear as much as their bras though.
Brianna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
All their stuff is so cute! They have a lot of different styles, but nothing to crazy/weird and it all works really well for underneath your clothes! The sizing seems a little off which can be irritating and it takes a bit of trial-and-error because of it.
Jessica W.
Sheridan, AR
I've always heard you get what you pay for and that is def true. Aerie sells high quality sleepwear, lounge wear, and bras and panties for young women. They are pretty pricey so tho, so be sure to watch out for sales and coupons to get the best deals.
Leslie H.
Bath, ME
7 for $26.50? That's an AMAZING deal. Everything is good quality, and I love the cute designs they have for my size (36C/med/lg). Plus some of their perfumes smell really great! And the customer service is always top-notch. One of my favorite mall stores.
Carly K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I literally have thrown out all of my bras except the ones i have bought from aeire! I don't know what its is about them but they are perfect and i would never buy from anywhere else. Which has definitely helped my previous Victoria secret obsession.
Danielle L.
I love this store for underwear. They always have great sales where you can get a few pairs for $15-20. All of their underwear is adorable, there are so many styles and colors. They make all different types so they are suitable to everyone's needs!
Pear P.
W Hollywood, CA
I like the quality of Aerie bras and undies. Sometimes I like them more than Victoria's Secret. Plus, their price-point is reasonable and they are always have good deals/promotions from time to time. I'd definitely recommend this store to a friend.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this brand. good quality especially their under wears ans bras. and i especially love to catch them having a good sale. their bras are kinda pricey but its worth it and sexy
Karina O.
Elkhart, IN
I like getting bras from here. They are affordable and the best part about this store is you buy five bras and get the sixths free. It really motivates you to buy bras.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?