BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this store! I love the #aeriereal movement especially lately. This store is based on comfort and lounging and as a college student, I’m all about it. Plus they have really stepped up their game lately and have a lot of cute things.
Michelle W.
I am wearing an Aerie strapless bralette! It is my favorite because it is like a strapless shirt to me as well! It is super cute and comfy. You can wear this to a rave or to a hiking date like I did!
Brionna B.
Pasadena, MD
The best brand ever! AEO is great in itself, but Aerie is spectacular. Their body positive image is so amazing and they have cute, affordable undergarments and swimwear with a lot of sales.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
I mostly get all of my sleepwear/bras/panties from Aerie. I love their message for body positivity, they really stand out as a brand and I know they are giving VS some major competition.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
Oh whimsical aerie! This company falls under the American Eagle Outfitters company umbrella. Their underwear and bralett product lines can be found in most AEO stores. You can even return and online aerie purchase at your local American Eagle Outfitters. In comparison to the number of American Eagle stores, there are far less actual aerie storefronts because the product lines are mainly sold via their website and in AEO store. Outside of the undergarments that can be found in AEO storefronts, aerie has an amazing line of pajamas and casual clothing offered through their website. Their fashion trends seem to follow that of Victoria's Secret but with a younger, more age appropriate execution - which is perfect for the major American Eagle high school demographic. Although it's often times presumed that aerie and AEO are only for young adults, they both actually have product offerings that fit all ages. You can even order from aerie's website directly from the cashier checkout at American Eagle. Always remember to air dry lacey undergarments for a longer life! They hold up much better when not cried via a dryer.
Kaitlyn G.
Gray
For cute and affordable underwear. This is my go to place. This place has wonderful deals all year long. Not only that but the quality is amazing and has sizes to fit me.
Britt M.
I'm going to write this review for Aerie, which is American Eagle's lingerie brand. I love their products! Not only do they fit well and are comfortable, but I never pay full price for anything. They constantly have sales and as part of their rewards program you can earn a percentage of your purchases as well. They have such a large variety of products to buy, but they've become my go to for bras, underwear and now swimsuits. Something great that they also do is their campaign photo shoots are not airbrushed! I unfortunately had an order I placed with them (during a sale period) shipped to me, but was unfortunately stolen and I never received it. I was being jerked around by USPS, so then I decided to call Aerie and tell them about my situation. They not only sent me out a whole new order free of charge, they also upgraded my shipping to make sure UPS delivered it to me. They really went above and beyond for me and I will always be grateful for that. Cannot say enough great things about this company.
Cheyenne V.
Dunlap
Always a fantastic place to shop. They usually have really good deals on with a great variety of products. I recommend them for sweaters, athletic clothes, and pajamas!
Cierra J.
West Hamlin, WV
I love aerie! They have the absolute best bras! The sunnie lightly lined bra is my favorite, it is so comfy and so soft! Literally the best bras around in my opinion!!
Ashlee W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this store. I buy a lot of my underwear and bras here and they're good quality and super cute. And they have great deals all the time and the store is always put together nicely and very organized!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?