BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kayla B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to work at both American Eagle and Aerie in college
I love how great of quality their products are and Aerie has the only bras that fit me right because i have an off size they're comfortable and cute also the 7 for 26.50 panties is a awesome deal
Caitlin M.
Valdosta, GA
I love shopping at Aerie. They always have a wide selection of style and colors to choose from and all their bras fit me great. The only problem is that if you don't catch them during a sale you can probably find yourself spending a good bit of money.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
It very affordable under wear store. They are always on a sale. Bras are very comfy and soft. It is easy to wear and they have many options too. I love their options on under wear too.
Monica C.
I love Aerie! Only problem is there isn't one near me but when I do find one I stock up on panties, bras, and comfy clothes! The materials they use are so soft it makes me want to buy everything! The prints they use and the style is so cute! Love it!!!
Shelby B.
I have bought several bras from Aerie, and I haven't been happy with ANY of them! The most recent one I bought broke after one wear/wash. The straps unlatch easily, the unpadded bras are thin and bunch up, and the fabric is knotty after only a few washes.
Jessica W.
Sheridan, AR
I've always heard you get what you pay for and that is def true. Aerie sells high quality sleepwear, lounge wear, and bras and panties for young women. They are pretty pricey so tho, so be sure to watch out for sales and coupons to get the best deals.
Elisha C.
Omaha, NE
They need bigger bra sizes! I'm talking triple d. I'm an average girl, I wear a size 8. But I have big boobs and can't fit into there bras. They make clothing up to size 14 which is plus size so they should make bras for people who actually have boobs.
Brittany R.
Aerie is my absolute favorite clothing brand! Most of their items are made of some of the softest cotton that I've ever felt. The brand is based on comfort and I love that they also celebrate body confidence with their #aeriereal campaign. They always have great deals going on. Plus the adorable patterns on their underwear and bras make me super happy (:
Haileigh T.
I have an inverted sternum and I have found that I can only wear bras from aerie. I fall out of any other brands. Aerie is affordable and has amazing quality. I would recommend their products to anyone. They have amazing lotions and underwear as well.
Addie R.
Portland, OR
Aerie has been my go-to lingerie brand for the past 7 years. I can always count on them to provide cute and comfortable options. I also love how wide their size range is. Being small chested makes it hard to find bras that fit, and Aerie always delivers!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?