BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Megan  F.
Everett, WA
I love aerie! I got some bralettes their and they are the only bras I wear they are so cute and go with all my clothes and not to mention super comfortable. They bralettes I got here were cheaper and more comfortable than my free people one I got at Macy's for a lot more money!
Alicia A.
I love aerie. After every purchase they give you coupons that you are able to use for your next purchase. They are almost always running a special on their underwear, which is a total deal! I also love their lounge/sleepwear it is so soft, I usually never want to take it off.
Michelle R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Love , love , love aerie. I've bought more underwear than I can count. There's always an underwear sale in stores and online. I love that you can get a free bra after purchasing a certain amount if bras. The sleepwear is the cutest. There's a matching set for almost everything.
Seia W.
Hermosa beach, CA
I love aerie I actually go there pretty often. They have a lot of cute designs, and everything they have is really comfortable, and looks good. The prices are not the cheapest but totally worth it.
Meaghan C.
Somerset, MA
This product line is fantastic! The bras are much more high quality than victoria secret bras. They actually last a long time and never lose shape. Their clothing is also very comfortable. Their prices are good for the quality of their items and they always have great sales!
Sarah B.
Aerie products are great quality. They last a long time! I have many products from there. Although i wish that they would have more selection in bras for smaller chested girls like me. It seems as if they focus on bigger chested people at my local Aerie. But i still love there products! They also have good sales a lot of the time! But when there are no sales it can be a bit pricey!
Autumn F.
Ellensburg, WA
Aerie products are great quality and much cuter than the stuff VS puts out lately. Their standalone stores are amazing and they always have great customer service. They usually have in store promotions where you can get discounts and free items for spending a certain amount!
Krista A.
Indianapolis , IN
It took me a long time to give Aerie a change. I was convinced that their products weren't right for my curvy body type. I was so, so wrong. Now I am a very loyal shopper at Aerie. Their bras, underwear, and lounge clothes are all so fantastic and, best of all, inexpensive!
Karleigh G.
The only thing i buy from Aerie is underwear, and the quality is alright. The prices aren't bad, so i don't mind as much when things don't last as long. I've had undies from there that have ripped in the washing machine the 2nd time washing them so it's not my first pick.
Ashley M.
Montpelier , OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I do think they have some cute clothes, but my experience is that I can get just as good clothes from Walmart. I have gotten clothes from here before only to have it start unravel on me within a couple of weeks. Maybe, it was a fluke, but regardless, I was disappointed.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?