- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
Best quality bras, underwear, bathing suits, and super comfy clothes around. They make the best oversized sweatshirts and sweaters. Their leggings are very high quality and fit well. 10/10 recommend!
One of my favorite stores! Classic, and fun products. Comfort, and style wrapped into one package. Clothes, and intimates are amazing. One of my favorite places to pick up relaxing clothes.
The best brand ever! AEO is great in itself, but Aerie is spectacular. Their body positive image is so amazing and they have cute, affordable undergarments and swimwear with a lot of sales.
I love aerie! They have great quality clothing and the campaigns are just out of this world amazing and so respectful to women of different shapes and sizes! I applaud aerie honestly.
I mostly get all of my sleepwear/bras/panties from Aerie. I love their message for body positivity, they really stand out as a brand and I know they are giving VS some major competition.
Oh whimsical aerie! This company falls under the American Eagle Outfitters company umbrella. Their underwear and bralett product lines can be found in most AEO stores. You can even return and online aerie purchase at your local American Eagle Outfitters. In comparison to the number of American Eagle stores, there are far less actual aerie storefronts because the product lines are mainly sold via their website and in AEO store. Outside of the undergarments that can be found in AEO storefronts, aerie has an amazing line of pajamas and casual clothing offered through their website. Their fashion trends seem to follow that of Victoria's Secret but with a younger, more age appropriate execution - which is perfect for the major American Eagle high school demographic. Although it's often times presumed that aerie and AEO are only for young adults, they both actually have product offerings that fit all ages. You can even order from aerie's website directly from the cashier checkout at American Eagle. Always remember to air dry lacey undergarments for a longer life! They hold up much better when not cried via a dryer.
Cute,comfy, casual. Tab over price for the simplicity of their designs, but fairly high quality. I’ve only had one bad experience with something I’ve bought. Would recommend.
For cute and affordable underwear. This is my go to place. This place has wonderful deals all year long. Not only that but the quality is amazing and has sizes to fit me.
I'm going to write this review for Aerie, which is American Eagle's lingerie brand. I love their products! Not only do they fit well and are comfortable, but I never pay full price for anything. They constantly have sales and as part of their rewards program you can earn a percentage of your purchases as well. They have such a large variety of products to buy, but they've become my go to for bras, underwear and now swimsuits. Something great that they also do is their campaign photo shoots are not airbrushed! I unfortunately had an order I placed with them (during a sale period) shipped to me, but was unfortunately stolen and I never received it. I was being jerked around by USPS, so then I decided to call Aerie and tell them about my situation. They not only sent me out a whole new order free of charge, they also upgraded my shipping to make sure UPS delivered it to me. They really went above and beyond for me and I will always be grateful for that. Cannot say enough great things about this company.
Always a fantastic place to shop. They usually have really good deals on with a great variety of products. I recommend them for sweaters, athletic clothes, and pajamas!
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos