BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Esther J.
Aerie always has very cute underwear for a much cheaper price than most stores carrying similar items. They tend to cater for older teens/ young 20s, and their line isn't as much about "sexy" as much as having cute & fun underwear. After wearing a few, the quality of the materials used is average. I've had a couple of bras with very itchy tags on the back, but I tend to like their style overall.
Emily H.
Fairchance, PA
I'm so picky when it comes to my underwear. Normally I will only purchase them from Victoria's Secret but the first time I came to an aerie store I was pleasantly surprised by how much I actually liked their underwear! The materials are soft and comfortable and the styles are fabulous!
Juliana S.
Asheville, NC
They have the cutest selection of bras and underwear! They usually have pretty great sales going on too. They offer military discounts for all the troops and family out there. Overall, great store! Almost all of my bras have come from there and I haven't regretted buying one there yet.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Their bras are amazing and there underwear is pretty great too there clothes are not the best but they the store is ment for undies right! this is one of the only stores that I buy a bra and it if it's right. 💞💞💞💞
Kiana T.
Lunenburg, MA
Aerie is doing all things write in the intimate wear department. I absolutely love every pair of underwear i have from them. As well as they are my go to place to buy my bras. Cant say anything bad about Aerie except for that they can be a bit overpriced sometimes but they have pretty good sales from time to time.
Stephanie K.
The products I've tried from here were all good products, but for the price they didn't even hold a candle to other stores. The lace started falling apart and fraying after the second wash. I've never had this problem with other brands. Not a bad brand, but definitely not my favorite.
Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
I love aerie. When I go to AE, I always go for the aerie undies. They are the CUTEST, most affordable, and trendy, store for undies. I feel like I could go spend money at Victoria's Secret & buy 1 pair of PINK underwear for what I could get about 10 pairs of underwear at AERIE for.
Shaunice L.
This brand carries pieces for plus size women and I do enjoy them. Prices are moderately high. They have cute feminine designs and colors. I had a great shopping experience when I was at American Eagle.
Olivia B.
Holly Springs, NC
Love their underwear, basically the only place that I buy from for panties. Their bras are nice but I tend to think that Victorias Secret has better fits. But I like that their products are stylish without being too overly sexy, they're always things I would wear on a day to day basis
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
Love aerie bras! And their skinny jeans! It's hard finding the perfect fit, and for some reason they do it for me. I hate "pointy" bras.... But theirs are perfect... I wear a Dd and that's hard to find!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?