- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
I think Aerie is a great choice for young teens and tweens. Their products are high quality and cute, usually without being too sexy for a younger audience. I used to wear this brand before I outgrew their bra sizings, and I always found the bras and underwear to be super comfy and cute!
I love aerie and I especially love their new ad campaign where they don't airbrush their models. I buy all of my underwear and bras here, they have a great selection of sizes and colors and shapes in everything. Everything they sell is adorable and comfortable and worth the price you pay.
I have had Aerie underwear for years now! Very good quality since they have lasted so long. Very comfortable and cute lace design. I don't shop here that often as I prefer other brands but I would recommend!
They have cute bras even for women with bigger busts. Not just plain colored ones. They have some good sales from time to time and they have really cute panties. I also love how they put all your stuff in a little bag with tissue paper and a ribbon. Id shop there all the time if I could.
Their bralettes are so cute and I appreciate the larger sizes. I wear a d-dd and I can never find anything that I can fit into. But I finally fit into an arrow bralette! Their swimsuits are always great too!
Aerie has cute underwear and bras in fun prints and colors, but from my experience, the quality is lacking. Everything I have owned from there has worn out after several washes. I also feel I have quickly outgrown the store. The styles are cut more for teens and don't offer much support.
Pricey for the quality. When I shop here it's when I have a gift card or around the holidays when they have deals. Pajama pants are very comfortable but you can get similar style at Victoria Secret for cheaper.
I have to admit. I wasn't expecting for much of this stuff to fit curvy girls like me. But I tried their stuff anyway and honestly, unless you have a straight figure, then don't bother buying this stuff. Yes they are well made, relatively cheap, but are clearly not meant for bigger girls.
Eh, I am a HUGE fan of American Eagle, but not the Aerie line. The underwear is really cute, but in my opinion, just doesn't fit right. I have underwear from their and VS and to me VS fits a little better.
So, this place was recommended to me by a friend. I purchased 3 new bras from here, and I am now a fan for life! They measured me right at the store, the workers were so helpful, helped find my size, and the sales were fantastic! Saved me $70 that day! Will forever shop here for bras!
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos