BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Javene S.
Doral, FL
I visited the Aerie store that recently opened up on King's Plaza in NY over the summer and honestly I wasn't interested in their underwear and bras as I was by their scents! They were fabulous even though I can't remember their names now, however they do have a nice selection of underwear as well.
Courtney R.
Athens, GA
I love their bathing suits! They fit nicely and aren't stiff at all. Sometimes it's hard to find a bathing suit to fit me but I have found many bathing suits that fit great!!!

Definitely would shop here again!
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
I love aerie's bras more than Victoria Secret bras. They always have great sales that save you half the price you would pay at Victoria secret. The undies are just as sexy, comfortable and cute as Victoria Secret.
Kati B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Everyone is always super helpful here! The only reason it didn't get a 5 was because sometimes the items get very disorganized and you find yourself wasting time searching through the store what you were looking for.
Sarah C.
I think Aerie is a great choice for young teens and tweens. Their products are high quality and cute, usually without being too sexy for a younger audience. I used to wear this brand before I outgrew their bra sizings, and I always found the bras and underwear to be super comfy and cute!
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
I have had Aerie underwear for years now! Very good quality since they have lasted so long. Very comfortable and cute lace design. I don't shop here that often as I prefer other brands but I would recommend!
Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
Their bralettes are so cute and I appreciate the larger sizes. I wear a d-dd and I can never find anything that I can fit into. But I finally fit into an arrow bralette! Their swimsuits are always great too!
Kaya W.
Brooklyn, NY
I do love me some Aerie undies. However, their bras tend to have waaaayyy too much padding and don't really favor those of us with less to offer in the bust department. Overall, their loungewear is comfy, their undies are cute and affordable (during their deals), and their leggigns/yoga wear are pretty splendid. Solid B, because, let's be real, if don't wear at least a B cup their bras aren't for you.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Aerie has cute underwear and bras in fun prints and colors, but from my experience, the quality is lacking. Everything I have owned from there has worn out after several washes. I also feel I have quickly outgrown the store. The styles are cut more for teens and don't offer much support.
Anna S.
Canal Fulton, OH
Pricey for the quality. When I shop here it's when I have a gift card or around the holidays when they have deals. Pajama pants are very comfortable but you can get similar style at Victoria Secret for cheaper.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?