BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jamie B.
Barberton, OH
I ordered some panties online from aerie and I was not sure how well I would like them or if they were worth the money in the first place, but once I received my order in the mail i was very pleased with my purchase! They were soft, comfy, and adorable. I will definitely be buying from aerie again.
Laure M.
I love Aerie! They have the only underpants I will wear. I want to try their bras as well. I really love that they don't edit their ad photos. I think that is a huge step that I wish other companies would follow.
Taylor S.
Wilkesboro, NC
I really love Aerie. They have the cutest underwear and bras. Also, everything is SO SOFT. I could spend way too much money in their just because of how comfortable everything is. I also love their swimsuits.
Lindsey W.
Tucson, AZ
This store used to be at my local mall. I would shop here constantly for bras, underwear, and clothes. However, it went out of business! I'm sad because I won't buy their bras or most of their clothing online. However, a lot of my underwear from here, especially lace pairs, would wear out easily.
Abigail F.
I love my Aerie products. They are so cute and the quality is great. The price is definitely a plus for this. They have the best sales and their clearance is fabulous. If you don't find something in your size in the store they ship it to you for free. I always have the best experience there.
Julia M.
Brawley, CA
I follow coupon blogs on facebook and one blogger posted about a text freebie from Aerie. I signed up right away and was able to score a code for a free pair of panties. Got them within the week and I must say I love them! They are comfortable and seem like they are made to last! Thanks Aerie!
Rachel N.
Avon Lake, OH
I'm pretty basic when it comes to undies, especially bras. For the types I usually buy, I find Aerie bras to be just as nice and durable as Victoria's Secret for around a $10-lower price point. There are tons of options for basics and they've got some cuter fancy ones too. Can't go wrong there!
Meredith B.
Union, SC
I LOVE aerie! All my undies, pjs, and yoga pants come from aerie. Everything is so comfy, their bras are way more comfortable than anything I have ever bought from Victoria Secret and haven't shopped there since I started shopping at aerie years ago. Their prices and sales are amazing also.
Sarah S.
Ralston, NE
Their yoga pants are my favorite. I would definitely buy their yoga pants over Pink because at Aerie they are affordable and cozy. I love their underwear as well! It is so comfortable and at such a great price!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I visited the Aerie store that recently opened up on King's Plaza in NY over the summer and honestly I wasn't interested in their underwear and bras as I was by their scents! They were fabulous even though I can't remember their names now, however they do have a nice selection of underwear as well.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?