- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
I ordered some panties online from aerie and I was not sure how well I would like them or if they were worth the money in the first place, but once I received my order in the mail i was very pleased with my purchase! They were soft, comfy, and adorable. I will definitely be buying from aerie again.
The undies are a great deal and extremely comfortable, although I haven't bought anything at Aerie that isn't comfy! They tend to have really good sales, so I always look for the deals. Every Aerie I've been in the staff have been helpful and friendly. I also think that their new Real ad campaign is awesome.
Aerie is such a lovely store! I love their pajamas and their cotton underwear. I'm not too fond of their bras, but others have had good luck with them. They also have pretty decent deals going on most of the time.
I must say I really do love their bras. I have tried many different places for bras, but nothing fits me like aerie. They have a big selection and even great prices! And if you still think the prices are too high, sign up with them and you will get coupons. Making everything even more affordable!!
Aerie is my favorite favorite stores. I'm apart of their AEREWARDS where you earn points from shopping online or in-store using your AEREWARDS card and can redeem them for points. Signing up also provides other perks like 15% off during your birthday month and special offers! Love love love love it!
I received a coupon from American Eagle for them which was 30%. In aerie their bra sizes only went to D and I am a DDD, I was disappointed with their lack of selection. I am not over weight but felt they lack a wide variety of sizes.if you are D or smaller you will enjoy their selection,cute bra and underwear sets. Besides them not having not a good selection of sizes their yoga/pajama are very cute and affordable.
I was always a huge fan of Victoria's Secret underwear until Aerie came along. I find that Aerie has better sizes, a better variety and a much better price point. I have a larger chest, so I do find it challenging to find bras there sometimes, but the underwear and clothing they do have are amazing.
I love aerie! From the moment you walk in everyone is so nice and helpful. I love the bras and underwear here for fitting perfect for my size and for all the great deals they have. I also love that the models are real women and they don't air brush.
Although there products may be a little pricey, it's worth splurging for style and comfort. Target and Walmart's Bras and Panties may be cheaper but they are not as great as aerie's. Keep your eyes on the lookout for great deals and free shipping. That is the best time to grow your bra collection.
I have bought undergarments from there but all of them are basically unusable now because of how much they wore out. Within 3 months of buying both shirts they ripped in the side arm. same place for both of them.
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos