BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Melissa B.
Farmingdale, NJ
I generally find AE's clothes to be overpriced so I never looked into Aerie too seriously. However, a major sale and some encouragement from a friend pushed me into buying a bra and it was perfect. The prices are pretty good when they're having a sale and the bras have held up very well. No complaints.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love AE and then fell in love with Aerie. I do think the prices are a little high. Their quality is pretty good and they have very nice things. I only shop here maybe once a year. I would recommend it for comfy pjs!
s l.
Fairfax, VA
YES. Aerie is the bomb. I have several of their bras and they're so soft. I recommend the Sunnie! Although a word of warning on the lace underwear- they can break pretty easily, so watch out when you're washing them.
india w.
Pittsburgh, PA
Favorite store! Lovely bras! My favorite part is that there is a button in the dressing room that you can push that calls the employees for help! No one is standing outside the door or hassling you about the latest bra. it's laid back and I love Aerie! Their bras are my favorite and they are not as expensive!
Michelle H.
Columbus, OH
I love the undies but have to say when i walked in the store was treated like i didn't belong there because of my size. One associate pointed out loudly that they didn't carry my size and when another said politely maybe online they said NO! Not online either! I don't think i was ever more embarrassed.
Arline M.
Very good quality bras and undies for great prices. they always have some sale going on where you can get good discounts. I used to work here and the manufacturers are the same as those in Victoria's Secret and PINK!
Morgan S.
I love aerie's colors, patterns, and styles but everything is so expensive. The quality of the underwear is nice, and I have owned pairs that have lasted several years. The same goes for the quality of bras, but with the price and the fact that their bras never fit me deters me from ever buying bras here.
Nora C.
This is my favorite place to buy underwear. They are so comfortable and last a decent amount of time. The price isn't bad either! They also have cute clothes. The girls at the one I go to are also so sweet and helpful.
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love aeries. Always a promo going on & you can use your aerie rewards discount with on going promotions. As of right now theres a 10 for 35 underwear sale so get out there ladies! Lots of variety, color combo, style etc.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I love aerie for so many reasons. Their advertising campaigns have been on point. Their stuff is very affordable and good quality. It is extremely comfortable and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?