BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Aerie has a great selection of sleepwear, clothes, and undergarments. I think their products are overpriced and I will not purchase them unless there is a sale going on or I have a coupon. Several items i have purchased from there have gotten holes in them very quickly or do not wear well after a few washes.
Chamberlain C.
Raleigh, NC
Love love love love Aerie's panties. Super soft and comfortable regardless of the cut or fabric. I'm not crazy about the bra's with the plastic air pockets that push up. While it's nice that you can remove them, they are really uncomfortable so if you're looking for a push up pick one without that feature!
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Where I get my bras and underwear from and the only store I get them from is aerie! I love this place so much there store is very helpful nice and always new things that come out (: soft underwear and nice fitting bras !
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Aries bras are great quality, and they're underwear are so cute I love coming to this store for those specific items, also I love getting pjs for they're super soft and comfortable! If you haven't been to Aries go now! :)
Sara H.
Pennington, NJ
I really love Aerie's underwear collection. The underwear and bras are always really cute however the lace is fairly poor quality. It is very easy to put holes in the lacy underwear. The sales are always great and they always have what I am looking for. I also love the Aerie campaign about natural beauty.
Dejah D.
Covington
Aerie has amazing clothes, and under garments. I usually go there for bras and underwear & they are super affordable for cute designs. My favorite purchase was this beautiful red lace bra. I definitely recommend to many girls.
Katrina D.
Suffern, NY
Aerie is one of my go-to stores for undergarments. I usually shop from here and Gilly Hicks. Being that this brand stems from American Eagle, it's encouraging to shop at a brand that I've been familiar with for a long time. Their underwear are very comfortable as well as their bras. They have their sales and free-shipping deals online as well so there's a lot of opportunity to save money and shop whilst sticking to your budget!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love aeries. Always a promo going on & you can use your aerie rewards discount with on going promotions. As of right now theres a 10 for 35 underwear sale so get out there ladies! Lots of variety, color combo, style etc.
Morgan S.
I love aerie's colors, patterns, and styles but everything is so expensive. The quality of the underwear is nice, and I have owned pairs that have lasted several years. The same goes for the quality of bras, but with the price and the fact that their bras never fit me deters me from ever buying bras here.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
I love aerie for so many reasons. Their advertising campaigns have been on point. Their stuff is very affordable and good quality. It is extremely comfortable and lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Cedar Falls
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?