BY AERIE

Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
I buy most of my underclothes from aerie. Everything is in an affordable price range and is cute and high quality. I especially love their lacy bralettes, which come in tons of styles and colors to complement any outfit.
Besa B.
I absolutely love the new line of lingerie/underwear and bras at aerie. The quality is amazing and they do not cost you an arm and a leg like some other stores. I love that they are catering to all types of shapes and sizes. Go Aerie! I do recommend everyone shopping for their new underwear and bra line.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Aerie has some of the most comfortable bras ever! I have so many from here and they're all adorable and functional. I've also bought swimsuits from aerie and those are great as well! I will definitely continue to shop here!
Roxy M.
I liked their holiday deals and sales. I did a lot of shopping at that time and at the comfort of my home. Quality product and I am plus-sized, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was satisfied once I got my things.
Jenna Z.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I used to love Aerie, everything was pretty inexpensive and decent quality, but now it's a little too juvenile for me. The bras just don't support if you have a larger chest (I'm a D) and so you're paying for what you get. They do have pretty good deals on underwear but those aren't the best quality, either.
Shawna M.
Have shopped at aeria a lot I love their clearance section I used to get my sister's Christmas present there every year I love that you can get good quality outfit that is inexpensive my only thing is at the store that is located in my town is so small that it is always over crowded and you can hardly move
Brittany N.
Saint Cloud, MN
I prefer Aerie over VS because of price, selection, and size. I'm a small girl, and I can never find anything in VS that fits me. At Aerie, they carry a great selection, have a superb return policy, and their prices are great! I always wait until they have a sale going on to purchase anything. Love this store!
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Aerie has a great selection of sleepwear, clothes, and undergarments. I think their products are overpriced and I will not purchase them unless there is a sale going on or I have a coupon. Several items i have purchased from there have gotten holes in them very quickly or do not wear well after a few washes.
Sara H.
Pennington, NJ
I really love Aerie's underwear collection. The underwear and bras are always really cute however the lace is fairly poor quality. It is very easy to put holes in the lacy underwear. The sales are always great and they always have what I am looking for. I also love the Aerie campaign about natural beauty.
Chamberlain C.
Raleigh, NC
Love love love love Aerie's panties. Super soft and comfortable regardless of the cut or fabric. I'm not crazy about the bra's with the plastic air pockets that push up. While it's nice that you can remove them, they are really uncomfortable so if you're looking for a push up pick one without that feature!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?