BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...2 Answers
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
I only buy sweatpants, pajamas, and underwear from Aerie, but I love the products that I have from there. When they have sales on bras and underwear, they are a definite bargain, so I usually scoop up a bunch then. The rest of their products are nothing special, just usually basic pieces that aren't a great quality.
Lindsey P.
Dallas, TX
I love Aerie! I prefer them to other lingerie stores because their items are not over the top or flashy, but are still sexy. The bras are so comfortable and there are so many different styles depending on what type of support you want. They are also long lasting and affordable. Definitely recommend giving it a try!
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
A beautiful, fun little boutique jam packed with endless amounts of the newest/hottest trends. I almost felt overwhelmed there was so much to take in. Fun little dresses, coats, trendy jeans, gorgeous handbags, etc. You name it, they probably have it. Everywhere I turned, I kept saying to my daughter: "Oh, that's cute!" or "Look at that!".

Yes, the prices are dignified but so is the merchandise.

Kaila D.
I 100% prefer Aerie to Victoria's Secret. The quality seems to be pretty much identical, but Aerie doesn't charge ridiculous prices AND their stuff seems to be cuter. I hate how VS panties and bras have insanely weird patterns, bling, and phrases sometimes. Aerie never has that and they always have better deals!
Grace S.
Henrico, VA
I absolutely love Aerie! I haven't been to a Victoria's Secret since they opened a new location near me. The lingerie is gorgeous, and I love their scarves and headbands. Compared to VS, I think that the price is more or less the same, but Aerie is better quality, and I usually like their designs/prints more.
Emily S.
South Lyon, MI
Don't get me wrong, I loveee this store! It has been my favorite for years. The only thing I have been noticing is that they sell more bras and underwear, and aren't doing any clothes anymore. They have great bras and underwear, but I loved their shirts and skirts and other things, I wish they would bring them back
Briana W.
Very first time I shopped here they were having a 10 for $30 sale on lace underwear which is a great deal to me because I buy most of my underwear from Victoria's Secret and their usual is 5 for $26. So it was definitely worth it. The only downfall is I can't buy bras from here because they don't carry my size.
Chelsea G.
Aerie is a great store with pretty decent prices! I love the staff that I have encountered. They make it a very comfortable, easy experience. Especially for first time bra shoppers. Don't hesitate to get a fitting to make sure you are wearing the proper size bra. Also, you can use your AE Rewards card here! Winning!
Jazz T.
West Hartford, CT
I Love their underwear. I always take advantage of their sales when it comes to getting some more panties. They have a variety and selection of them. Especially during the holiday seasons, they'll have new designs! Also Christmas is just around the corner and I'm pretty sure they will have a sale for 10 for 30$!
Chamberlain C.
Raleigh, NC
Love love love love Aerie's panties. Super soft and comfortable regardless of the cut or fabric. I'm not crazy about the bra's with the plastic air pockets that push up. While it's nice that you can remove them, they are really uncomfortable so if you're looking for a push up pick one without that feature!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?