BY AERIE #34 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Grace S.
Henrico, VA
I absolutely love Aerie! I haven't been to a Victoria's Secret since they opened a new location near me. The lingerie is gorgeous, and I love their scarves and headbands. Compared to VS, I think that the price is more or less the same, but Aerie is better quality, and I usually like their designs/prints more.
Briana W.
Very first time I shopped here they were having a 10 for $30 sale on lace underwear which is a great deal to me because I buy most of my underwear from Victoria's Secret and their usual is 5 for $26. So it was definitely worth it. The only downfall is I can't buy bras from here because they don't carry my size.
Aimee L.
Eagle, ID
I love shopping at Aerie. Their underwear and bras are usually cute without being excessively cutsie or young. My favorite panties ever are the vintage lace in the tanga cut. They're sexy but not trashy, and they come in tons of colors so they're fun. Plus, they give no panty line. Aerie also has fantastic sales.
Heather B.
Ivoryton, CT
My shopping experience in Aerie is never very well..They always send me coupons in the mail and when I try to use them they say they're having another sale anyway so they can't use it (even if the coupon is better) Its just always something with them. The bras are fit well though and the clothes are usually cute.
Caitlin L.
I have some Aerie undies I got in 2007 when I worked at American Eagle and while they aren't my favorite, they have lasted me a LONG time. It's 2013 now so 6 years plus a lot of serious washing in Africa equalled trash for a lot of my other brands of undies, but Aerie has held strong and my faves are still my faves.
Chamberlain C.
Raleigh, NC
Love love love love Aerie's panties. Super soft and comfortable regardless of the cut or fabric. I'm not crazy about the bra's with the plastic air pockets that push up. While it's nice that you can remove them, they are really uncomfortable so if you're looking for a push up pick one without that feature!
Maxine W.
Kew Gardens, NY
American Eagle and Aerie bought have really great quality pieces for an affordable price, and stay relatively on-trend while remaining within its boundaries of sporty/approachable fashion. I like that Aerie has a more bohemian/girly feel to it and I can always expect the same level of quality as I do from AE.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
I buy most of my underclothes from aerie. Everything is in an affordable price range and is cute and high quality. I especially love their lacy bralettes, which come in tons of styles and colors to complement any outfit.
Besa B.
I absolutely love the new line of lingerie/underwear and bras at aerie. The quality is amazing and they do not cost you an arm and a leg like some other stores. I love that they are catering to all types of shapes and sizes. Go Aerie! I do recommend everyone shopping for their new underwear and bra line.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I love Aerie ! The prices aren't that bad, they always have great sales and deals going on, and at the one by my home all of the workers are so sweet. Aerie will always be my only store for bras, underwear, and such ❤️
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?