BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...2 Answers
Claire C.
Eden, NC
I love their T-shirts, shorts, panties, bras, perfume, accesories, and pajamas too. The only thing I hate are their jeans because they ever fit right for some reason. I love how they look though, but they are either too long or short, or loose but then the length is right. Their quality is good for the price. 7 star
Meghan N.
Baltimore, MD
I really love this store. Their clothes are simple and very soft. They always have things on sale and if you wait, sometimes online they will have sales and free shipping. One of my favorite things is that if you are part of their all assess program when you buy 5 bras you get your 6th free! I got a bra that would have cost me $35 dollars for nothing! It doesn't matter what bra you buy as long as you bought 5 bras you get one for free!
Lorna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is a fun store.
You have in the now clothes and accessories. They even have perfume.
The clothes last and they are comfortable and soft.
I like how they put styles together and the sales team can help you create an outfit just for you. Just got to ask for assistance.
The prices are great and no breaking the bank.
Amanda L.
I recently bought underwear off their website and I am in love! The underwear is so cute and girly, but most importantly they are extremely comfortable! They also sell cute swimwear and bras. My favorite style of underwear they sell is the boy briefs. They are really comfy! Aerie is probably one of my favorite places to buy underwear.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
I love this place. As a college student, this is the best affordable store that sells everything from swimsuits, bras, underwear, and loungewear that I've come across. There is a lot of stretch in the materials they use and they are so soft! I love this brand and I have yet to have a bad experience with their clothing.
Lina B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Absolutely love aerie! Amazing price-quality ration and tones of cute designs. I really like the feeling aerie brand conveys - very soft, feminine and not over the top sexy like VS (but to each their own). My only wish would be that aerie started carrying more lounge wear because right now the choice is somewhat limited.
Amber C.
Hartford, CT
I love this store . I mainly go to get women's under garments & they are seriously really good . their material is great , the fashion sense is sexy & playful . the fit is just great . holds in your bad girls up top & feels nice & snug down on your hips & Buttox . I definitely recommend this store ! especially for Christmas !
Lynnsey R.
I love their bras! They are very comfortable and stylish, all while providing adequate support. I like that they have numerous styles and fits to chose from. They have a range from no padding all the way up to the Drew bra which adds two cup sizes! Whatever your style or fit you are looking for they are sure to have it!
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Cute and comfortable! You don't have to sacrifice look for comfort! They have adorable colors and prints in comfortable soft, stretchy fabrics! Most do my underwear drawer is from here now! The items wash well, and hold there colors! The tshirt a don't lose their shape And the prints stay fresh forever on them!
Kelsey S.
Syracuse, NY
I'm a 32 C and the store never ever carries my size. They do online but I found that in stores, they sell things for a lot cheaper. It is a good store for teenagers but compared to PINK or Victoria Secret, it loses for sizing and quality. When I used to be a 32 B I was able to buy bras from aerie because they had my size, but the under wire would bend or poke me within a couple of months. Once I had a bra for a month and the strap broke!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?