BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...2 Answers
Connie W.
Fremont, CA
I was a big fan of american eagle when I was younger and while aerie does appeal to a younger demographic, I am still a big fan of their lingerie. Their bras are great everyday bras with a lacey & lovely look (as opposed to a sexy look). Also, don't forget to check out the clothes section cause they have some pretty cute tanks/pjs too!
Kari B.
Tinley Park, IL
The best time to shop at Aerie would be to wait for the certain panites or bras that you want to go on sale. It takes about a month for it to be marked down. Also, when a new style comes out wait about two weeks for it to go on a BOGO sale or a coupon to land at your door. The quality is high and the pieces last a long time.
carolyn m.
This is one of favorite places to shop online. I think their prices are good and they always seem to be having a sale. The stuff looks exactly as it does online and arrives in decent amount of time. Quality of items are great.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Such pretty bras and panties. Every time I go in I want to buy a pair but they seem geared towards smaller girls. I'm average weight and size but never find anything that fits. On another note: their cosmetics are cute and fun!
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Cute and comfortable! You don't have to sacrifice look for comfort! They have adorable colors and prints in comfortable soft, stretchy fabrics! Most do my underwear drawer is from here now! The items wash well, and hold there colors! The tshirt a don't lose their shape And the prints stay fresh forever on them!
Lorna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is a fun store.
You have in the now clothes and accessories. They even have perfume.
The clothes last and they are comfortable and soft.
I like how they put styles together and the sales team can help you create an outfit just for you. Just got to ask for assistance.
The prices are great and no breaking the bank.
Danielle W.
San Ramon, CA
I used to buy my underwear from just Victoria's Secret because they have that 5 for $25 thing but then I discovered aerie and I love it so much more. They're way more comfortable and they're also super cute! They usually have a better deal going as well. I've also bought some of the apparel and find them super comfy.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
Their styles and designs are cute. And I LOVE that they have the unretouched model ad campaigns.
But I find the straps for the bras don't shorten enough for me. And some of the clothing has a tendency to look worn very quickly.
Kelsey S.
Syracuse, NY
I'm a 32 C and the store never ever carries my size. They do online but I found that in stores, they sell things for a lot cheaper. It is a good store for teenagers but compared to PINK or Victoria Secret, it loses for sizing and quality. When I used to be a 32 B I was able to buy bras from aerie because they had my size, but the under wire would bend or poke me within a couple of months. Once I had a bra for a month and the strap broke!
Lauren L.
Riverview, FL
I really like Aerie Underwear and workout gear but I wish they would keep bigger cup sizes in stock. If you are a DD forget about them carrying that size in store. I believe however that you can order bigger sizes online but who wants to wait and what if it doesn't fit right?! Overall though, I do love Aerie's style.
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?