- "Love aerie did a ton of my christmas shopping here, also like getting my own shopping done at aerie the products are very well made and i am pleased with them they do not tear or shrink and they are very good quality and a wide variety of clothing to pick from" in 103 reviews
- "I love shopping here and have some really cute and comfy things, which have great quality but I just think the prices are to high." in 85 reviews
- "I got some killer deals on bathing suits this summer , super cute ones- they had so many different styles and colors/patterns to mix and match!!" in 83 reviews
- "I am completely obsessed with aerie as well as american eagle...these have been my go to brands for quite sometime..you can almost always catch a deal especially with their aerewards program...I usually end up getting 2 40% promo codes every month or so due to the amount of money I spend there as well as other special sales & promos " in 79 reviews
- "The only thing I don't like about Aerie is that they don't care the larger size bras in store but they also have the most comfortable yoga pants" in 76 reviews
The underwear is the best!!!! Every blackfriday I go there and get there underwear! It is sooooo comfortable! The prices are reasonable too! There sports bras are the best! I wear them for every sporting event i have! I always love everything they have there! Their scarfs are adorable I always buy scarfs when i go there!!!
I love the Aerie sports bras! I have some from lululemon, aerie, nike, and some other misc. brands and these are my 2nd favorite. They've lasted me for about 2 years now and I was them on a weekly basis. That says a lot. They're also pretty affordable, especially when you can find them on sale, which run quite frequently.
I only shop here for my underwear and bras! I love that they are affordable and they last not like a cheap bra that the wires are coming out a week later! If you have the rewards card you buy some many bras you get one free! I believe it's 3 or 4 bras! And discounts and coupons! Love this place and would recommend to everyone!
Under garments are comparable to VS, a bit more teenager style but all very comfortable. This brand is a bit more affordable than VS as well. The bralettes are adorable and there are many different options of swim and workout wear!
The nearest one to me closed, but I absolutely loved the atmosphere of the store. Every once in a while they had good deals, but I could never find anything that topped the style, colors, and patterns of VS/ PINK bras and panties.
Aerie is my absolute favorite store ever! I only go here to buy my bras and no where else! I love the different options they have for bras and their outfits and perfume and pj's are amazing! And they always have deals going on so you don't have to spend an arm and a leg.
I actually now prefer Aerie's bras to Victoria's Secret. The fit personally for me is better and they are better priced. Aerie has some really great deals during their sales. Plus I think their lounge wear is much more functional and practical, not to mention a little more adult. I'm really over the whole "Pink" thing!
The best time to shop at Aerie would be to wait for the certain panites or bras that you want to go on sale. It takes about a month for it to be marked down. Also, when a new style comes out wait about two weeks for it to go on a BOGO sale or a coupon to land at your door. The quality is high and the pieces last a long time.
I used to only shop for my undies and bras at Victoria's Secret until I stumbled upon a great sale going on at American Eagle! I found that the arie undies were a lot more comfortable and longer lasting than the ones I had been getting at VS. I still go to VS for my bras but Arie has won my heart with their great cute undies.
I really like the Aerie brand. I like that they stay true to showcasing women of all body types. I feel less like I need to be a super model when I'm shopping there which is a nice change of pace when shopping for lingerie. They have great sales (sign up for their emails!) and they have really wonderful, durable bras & undies!
Q & A
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Aerie or VS Pink?
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos