BY AERIE

• Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?227 Answers
  • Don’t you love the fact that they use everyday people for...3 Answers
Danielle G.
Moorpark, CA
Aerie has great prices in comparison to Victoria Secret and Fredricks of Hollywood. I also do really like the bras I have purchased there, they are cute, supportive, comfortable, and are sold at a fair price. The only down fall is that though less expensive, they do not in my opinion provide as much support as Victoria Secret bras.
Jordan P.
West Lafayette, IN
I have been purchasing my bras and underwear from aerie since I was in high school. Over time their prices have increased but they always have great deals going on! I recommend signing up for ae rewards; every sixth bra you buy is completely free! This company has some great incentives and super cute, affordable bras and undies!
Heather B.
I love aerie! I recently purchased a swim suit from here and they did not have my size in bottoms. I was able to pay for the entire swimsuit and they shipped the bottoms to my house in the correct size, Free of charge! They always have great clothing and bras on clearance and they are great quality! Also I love their sports bras!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
The underwear is the best!!!! Every blackfriday I go there and get there underwear! It is sooooo comfortable! The prices are reasonable too! There sports bras are the best! I wear them for every sporting event i have! I always love everything they have there! Their scarfs are adorable I always buy scarfs when i go there!!!
Connie W.
Fremont, CA
I was a big fan of american eagle when I was younger and while aerie does appeal to a younger demographic, I am still a big fan of their lingerie. Their bras are great everyday bras with a lacey & lovely look (as opposed to a sexy look). Also, don't forget to check out the clothes section cause they have some pretty cute tanks/pjs too!
Breanna R.
Arie has very very good quality products, it's like a dupe for Victoria secret however I find Arie to be more comfortable and I tend to prefer Arie products more than VS because of how conferrable comfortable and affordable it can be
Lynette R.
Watertown , NY
Aerie is my absolute favorite store ever! I only go here to buy my bras and no where else! I love the different options they have for bras and their outfits and perfume and pj's are amazing! And they always have deals going on so you don't have to spend an arm and a leg.
Kari B.
Tinley Park, IL
The best time to shop at Aerie would be to wait for the certain panites or bras that you want to go on sale. It takes about a month for it to be marked down. Also, when a new style comes out wait about two weeks for it to go on a BOGO sale or a coupon to land at your door. The quality is high and the pieces last a long time.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 3
They have a wide selection of 100% cotton items that are sold in a variety of sizes. Their clothes are soft and comfortable but not super bright. Definitely a bargain brand as their merchandise doesn't hold up well. They market towards ladies who do not need major support who are just looking for comfortable, simple undergarments.
Janna L.
I absolutely adore Aerie! They have an excellent variety of fashion. Aerie is more tailored towards smaller women; but they do have some things in larger and in plus sizes. It helps to get the rewards card from AE. they offer some membership sales and codes that you can use to get sales. Its one of my favorite places to shop!
Martesha A.
Kansas City, MO
Do you think Aerie is better than Victoria Secret PiNK?
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
What's your Favorite item to buy at Aerie?!
Sarah W.
Aerie or VS Pink?
Isabella W.
Riley, KS
Is Aerie better than Victoria Secret?
Emma L.
Do anyone recommend this store, I have never been here before? ?